Chapter 27

(a/n: The remaining chapter's are just going to be minor edits and spell corrections.)

(Eren's POV)

'What was that about?' I thought as I exited the school. 'I mean why would Levi keep something from me, unless...'

My phone went off scaring me out of my thoughts. I took it out of my front pocket and almost dropped it in the process.

"Hello?" I answered.

"What did he do?"

"Oh hi Mikasa, what did who do?"

"That shrimp I call a brother, your boyfriend. I swear if he hurt you again I'll-"

"Woah Mikasa calm down, what makes you think Levi did anything?"

"I got a text that was meant for you, he sent it to me by mistake."

"What did it say?"

"Call me when your done working brat." Mikasa impersonated. "So what happened?"

"Nothing happened, we had a little argument that's all."

"I'm home!" I heard Levi faintly yell through the phone.

"LEVI ACKERMAN!" Mikasa yelled causing me and possibly Levi to flinch. "Apologize to Eren right now!"

"What are you talking about, Eren's at work."

"Actually I'm not there yet." I said through the phone.

"Eren? Why aren't you at work yet?"

"Relax I'm almost there."

"Eren, about earlier in the library-"

"Don't worry about it, I'm almost at work so I'll talk to you later."

"Eren wai-"

I hung up before he could finish and sighed. My phone went off again but this time it was a message.

Levi:

You better call me as soon as your done working and don't ever hang up on me again.

I couldn't help but smile, even though we were technically still fighting and he was still be a nag. I put my phone back in my pocket and walked inside the cafe.

"Welcome to Lil Titan Cafe." Isabel greeted.

"Hi Isabel."

"Your here early, hey Farlan the newbie's here!"

"Can you show him around, I'm a bit busy!" A guys voice came from the back.

"Busy my ass, I bet he's just talking to his girl again." She sighed and turned to me. "Shall we get started then."

She took me on a short tour around the café. It didn't take long because of how small the cafe is.

"And this is where you'll be working, just greet the customers like I greeted you when you came in and take there order."

"Sounds simple enough." I said.

"You'll also need to ware these." She hands me a hat and apron with the cafe's logo.

I put them on just as the bell signaling a customer just walked in went off.

"Hello and welcome to the Lil Titan Café." I said trying to sound happy and cheerful like Isabel was.

I took there order while Isabel got whatever they said. When we were done with the first customer three more came in. The entire shift was like that, and when we didn't have any customers to serve she would tell me how things got done around the café, like how to clean stuff and I even learned how to make a few drinks.