Chapter 1

(Levi's POV)

I sighed while waiting for my shitty neighbor to show up to this stupid coffee shop he suggested. I'm suppose to be helping him with his homework and he's late.

"Why did I even offer to help him?"

"Because you love helping other's." I looked up from the table to see the very brat I was waiting for smiling down at me.

"You're late." I looked back at the table and at the books I already had out while he took the seat next to me. "Why did you want to meet here anyway, wouldn't be easier if we went to one of our house's?"

"My mom wouldn't let me leave until I finished my chores." He complained and took out his books.

"And we had to come to a coffee shop because?"

"I thought it would be nice be out somewhere with you." Eren lightly blushed.

"So what subject are you failing this time, cherry cheeks?" His blush darkened.

"Algebra, I don't get why they had to put letters with numbers."

"Because they knew you sucked at math and wanted you to suffer more." I teased.

"Just help me with today's lesson and stop teasing me." Eren snapped back.

I rolled my eyes and began to tutor him. After a few hours it got very dark outside, we decided to call it and head home.

"So why did you decide to help me, not that I'm complaining." Eren asked as we left the coffee shop.

"I don't know, maybe because your my brat and I love you." I mocked, but it was partially true.

"Stop doing that!" Eren's face turned slightly red.

"Doing what, I have no idea what your talking about." I teased putting an arm around his waist. "Oh you mean this?"

"Yeah, don't you think you pushing things too far?"He asked, we were now in front of our houses.

"This isn't going to far, this is." I pulled him down so I could reach and kissed his lips.

I left him standing there in his shocked state and walked in my sister's house.