Chapter 7

(Eren's POV)

"That movie was amazing!" I yelled coming out of the theater.

"It was okay." Levi stated.

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked, but before he could answer his stomach answered for him. "How about some food." I laughed.

We walked down to a restaurant nearby. When we got there the employee greeted us and showed us to a table. We sat down and they gave us water and said our waiter will be with us shortly.

"Levi."He hummed still looking at his menu. "Why did you agree to this?"

"Because your stubborn ass didn't want to go home." He said still not taking his eyes off his menu.

"You could have just dragged me back, since your stronger then me." I muttered looking over my menu.

"I could have but then you would be mad at me." He smirked putting his menu down.

The waiter came over and took our order, two cheese burger's with a side of fries.

"So." I said feeling awkward. Levi raised a questioning eyebrow. "The weather's nice."

"Really?"

"I don't know what to talk about and your just starring at me making me nervous."

"So I'm making you nervous." He smirked still looking at me. "You could stay with Mikasa and me while your father is here, if you want."

"That would make my life easier then I wouldn't have to see my dad, but I don't want to burden you guys just so I don't have to see him."

"You wouldn't be so stay with us."

"I'll think about it."

Our food came and we ate in silence. When we finished it was getting dark so we decided to return home.

When we got back we entered my house and saw everyone was still here.

"Sorry for leaving like that." I apologized.

"Eren." Mom and Mikasa jumped up from the couch and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were still upset about last time."

"So how was your date?" Hanji asked.

"It was fun." I answered smiling.

"Yeah, so much fun, except for the spam of texts I kept getting." Levi glared at Mikasa.

"I just wanted to make sure you were safe." she fake pouted.

I laughed at the two siblings when I remembered something.

"Hey mom, can I stay with Levi for a while."

"But what about your father?"

"I really don't care if I see him or not in fact I would be happier if we didn't."

"Okay if it's alright with Mikasa." Mom sighed sadly.

"It's fine with me."

I hugged them both then turned to Levi.

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek.

"What ever." Levi stated trying to hide his blush.

"So cute!" Everyone squealed.

(a/n: I don't know if it's improving or getting worse. Meh)