"You said that, I didn't." I rolled my eyes before turning towards Eunwoo. "Oh meet Jimin, he's the playboy." I introduced them. "Hi I'm Eunwoo." He smiled. "You a playboy too?" Jimin asked. "Sorry, no." Eunwoo said chuckling. "Sure. Well, don't touch Y/N or flirt with her because she's mine." I immediately hit him. "Yah! No I'm not." I said annoyed.

"Hit me again." He said crossing his arms. I followed his orders hitting him again. This time before I could pull my hand back he grabbed my wrist. He pulled it so I fell forward. I fell and my face hit the aisle of the bus. I sat up trying to hold back my tears. I didn't want to look pathetic.

I sniffled and wiped my face. I turned towards Eunwoo who's eyes softened. "Oh my, are you okay?" He asked concerned. "Y-yes." I said trying to fight the pain. "No you're not." He pulled me into a hug. I sobbed quietly in his chest. That didn't last long as I was pulled onto a lap from behind.

"What's wrong?" I turned to see Jimin. "What's wrong? Are you mental?" I pushed him trying to get off his lap, but that didnt work. "Let me go." I said with tears still falling down my face. He turned me around so I was facing him. "I'm sorry." He said wiping my tears and pulling me into a hug. "I hate you." I said hugging him back. He rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

I fell asleep in his arms a few minutes later. As much as I hate him and want to literally murder him, he has become more nice and comforting.

I woke up on something cold. I whined opening my eyes. I looked around to see no-one on the bus. I panicked standing up immediately looking for anyone outside of the bus through the windows.

I ran off the bus seeing we were in the middle of nowhere. I looked around still seeing no-one. "Hello?" I yelled hoping to receive an answer. But, nothing.

I kept on calling, but heard the same silence each time. I sat near the bus hugging my knees. It was cold, and all I was wearing were shorts and a thin t-shirt.

"Boo." I heard next to me. I screamed and jumped in terror. "Got you." Jimin said laughing. "Funny. Where is everyone?" I asked looking around. "They are taking a walk." He said sitting down next to me. "Why the hell are the bus doors open? It's fucking cold." I said shivering a little. "Me too. All I have is t-shirt and shorts like you." He said looking at his outfit.

A few minutes of silence and people started showing up. I saw Eunwoo and ran up to him. "Can I borrow you hoodie?" I asked looking at his sweatshirt. "Of course." He said taking it off handing it to me. I put it on and hugged it, it was warm and smelled sweet. "Thank you." I said and ran back on the bus.

I sat back down on the seat from before, joined by Eunwoo. Jimin and Jungkook sat across from me like they did on the way here. I got tired and leaned my head on Eunwoo's shoulder. He patted my head.

I woke up later when Eunwoo was tapping my shoulder. "We are here." He said. I nodded taking off his sweatshirt handing it back to him. I walked off the bus and towards the entrance of the hotel.

"Wait, Y/N. I want you to meet someone." I turned around walking towards him. He was on a quick phone call and a woman walked towards us. "This is my girlfriend." He really was flirting with me when he already had a girlfriend. I fake smiled waving at her. "Sorry, I have to go I'll see you around." I bowed before walking into the hotel.

I cant believe I thought he might've liked me. I walked to my hotel room looking down sad. I opened the door to see Jimin laying on the bed scrolling through his phone.

"Why do you look so sad?" He asked looking up from his phone. "Eunwoo has a girlfriend." I said in a low tone. "Oh I'm sorry, but at least that means you can date me." He said smiling. "Fuck you." I went to the other side of the bed.

I covered myself with the blankets, my back facing his direction. Just as I thought I might have someone who loves me, he has a girlfriend. Why the hell was he flirting with me then? I asked myself many questions as tears rolled down my cheeks. I let out a sob and put my hand over my mouth not wanting Jimin to hear me.

I felt arms wrap around me and was turned over. I came face to face with Jimin. I hid my face with my arms not wanting him to see me in this condition.

"Look at me." He said in a soft voice. I slowly took my arms off looking into his eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm an asshole." He said hugging me. "You are." I managed to choke out. He sighed before pulling away. Within a few seconds I felt his lips on mine. I widened my eyes not kissing him back.

He pulled away and sat up. "Sorry that didnt help either." He said awkwardly. I chuckled a little, "at least I stopped crying." I said making him smile. "I'm sorry about being an asshole, i won't ever hurt you again." He promised putting his pinky out. I interlocked my pinky with his and we made a promise.