Chapter Fifteen

The gang settled down in their hotel room. Of course, only most of them were actually settled. Nightmare had passed out after only a moment of cuddling Killer, Cross and Error were hiding from everyone else to get their peace and quiet, and Dust was relaxing the best he could while Lust was getting excited over everything. Horror, of course, didn't mind his lover running around and get excited about the hotel.

"Horror, get your pet under control! I can't sleep with his ruckus!" Killer called, getting up from the bed he was sharing with his captain.

"He'll wind down after running around for just a little longer," the other replied, smiling as he watched his beloved get so excited.

"If he wakes up the captain, we'll all be pissed!" Killer glared at the purple mermaid currently laying on the floor. He didn't want him to wake his tired boyfriend with his antics, since he deserved a good nap.

"The carpet is so soft," the small one whispered.

"You getting tired from such an exciting day, Lust?" Horror sat next to him.

"It was very fun. Thank you." The mermaid smiled, crawling to lay his head in his lover's lap. He got all comfy and closed his eyes. He was, in fact, tired. His feet were sore and his body was winding down. He quickly fell asleep, being very restful and happy.

"You're too nice to him." Dust sat down on the couch. "How can you handle him? He's so damn annoying."

"No! He's a little sweetheart!" Horror ran his fingers through his lover's long purple hair. "And I love him!"

"But he's such an annoying bitch."

"He's not annoying. Even if he was a bitch, he is my bitch."

"He's ruined you."

"Well I like it."

"How?! Being held down?!"

"And not fucking any girl that wouldn't be able to fight you off from fucking her, like you?" Horror snapped.

Dust huffed. "Well... yeah. But—"

"Don't try, Dust. I love him, and you can keep doing whatever you want."

Dust huffed and stormed to a different room. "Hey gu—"

"Go away!" None of them, not Cross or Error or Fell, wanted to deal with Dust's antics. He was more annoying than Lust, because he actively bothered them and not just bother them by being excited by himself or with others who aren't annoyed by his happiness.

"But—"

"No!"

Dust huffed and stormed away.

Everyone in his crew either didn't like him or was too busy being with someone else. "I'm going on a walk!" he told them.

No one reacted.

He huffed and left the room. He wished he had someone who wasn't annoyed by him.

Soon, he was at the dock. It was always nice to be on the beach, with the salty air and salty water and sand. He loved the ocean, after living so much of his adult life on a boat. It was better than his childhood on land.

The pirate sat down on the wood, taking off his shoes so he could put his feet into the water. He was relaxing and stuff when something made a splash. He looked, but soon shrugged it off. It was probably just a fish. He thought that way until he saw a slight fin. It was a dark bluish purple. Okay, that was definitely more than just a fish.

Dust got up and stared into the ocean. Another splash here, and a small tail flip there, and soon, there was something large right by the deck. He stared intensely, reaching to grab his knife.

As the pirate stared into the ocean, something poked its head out to stare back.