Chapter Fourteen

As the ship finally hit land, the mermaid was jumping up and down. He was so excited to be in a human town! Nightmare even gave him something to stop his powers, so he wouldn't turn back into a mermaid of he got splashed with water! It would be so much fun.

The redhead had to run after him, not wanting to lose the small creature. He was a bit excited, just because of how much warm and blinding happiness his beloved was radiating.

"Come on, Rory!" Lust called behind himself as he ran across the rocky path, not slowing down for his boyfriend. He loved the heat the smooth stones, all cemented into a nice path, gave his bare feet. He hated shoes, so he was running around barefoot.

"Wait up!" Horror called after him.

The crew started chasing after the two, as they didn't want to lose them. Of course, this left most of them annoyed.

Lust stopped at a stand, oooing and aaaing at the cute trinkets. He seemed so fascinated, though it just seemed like he was a small-town boy who finally saw somewhere else, so the man selling them was polite. He started a conversation on how dreamcatchers worked and how they were made.

The mermaid was completely amazed as his lover reached him. "Rory, can we get one?" He had stars in his violet eyes, staring cutely into his soul.

"Oh, I don't know, Lust..." Horror couldn't say no to that face, so he ended up buying a blue and purple dreamcatcher.

The rest of the crew stopped, surprised just a small stand of dream catchers slowed the tiny menance. Nonetheless, the captain wasn't letting the little mermaid continue to run around, so he grabbed his wrist to make sure he didn't start running. He knew how to stay in a position so it would be like tugging on the arm of a statue, and he didn't trust Horror not to get dragged.

The long haired smaller walked with his new dreamcatcher. He wasn't going to try to run yet, as he was still entranced by the item. He didn't notice everyone staring, seeing as he looked nothing like everyone else.

He looked like an extremely foreign rich girl, seeing as he must have been rich enough to buy purple hair dye. How he got such bright purple eyes, they didn't know. He must be the weirdest rich lady ever, that is. At least he wasn't getting all pissy no one kissed his hand or bowed, like other of the richer people.

"Ma'am? Are you with them?" An upper middle class man approached.

Lust looked around in case he was talking to him. "Yes?"

"Are you sure those hooligans didn't kidnap you? Because I would be happy to call the guards and get you home." The man glared at Nightmare, who was obviously a pirate captain.

"Yep! I came very willingly! They're my friends, after all!" The purple haired smaller smiled happily.

"Why would a noblelady like you want to be near such violent monsters!"

"They're not monsters," the smaller quickly snapped.

"They must be to turn a fair maiden into such a hotheaded witch!" The man grabbed Lust's other arm, but he stayed put. "Come now! I'll get you some proper clothes and shoes!"

"I don't like shoes." Lust growled before kicking him in the knee.

"Lust!" Horror quickly picked him up to restrain him.

"What a fucking bitch!" The man stormed away, leaving The group alone.

The group calmed down, and by that, the mermaid calmed down. He relaxed in his lover's arms. He looked up to his beloved.

"Okay, I'm better now. Put me down."

"No. It'll be better to keep track of you this way anyway," Horror decided.

"Okay! Onward!" The small male pointed toward, smiling brightly.

Nightmare grumbled about his overenthusiasm as the group continued on.