Chapter Thirteen

Neither Horror or Lust could sleep. It wasn't the same without the nightly blowjobs and cuddling. Besides, as they were laying awake, they could hear their captain and his lover making love. The smell was especially disgusting, as the mermaid wished he could be the one getting pounded into the early hours of the morning and let off a terrible and sexual smell.

Everything was agonizing. The way Nightmare limped. How he and Killer smelt so much like the other. How loud they were. It was torture, because he couldn't do those things with his Horror. He wanted all the pain and pleasure of getting his brains fucked out by his one and only.

The human felt the same. He wanted the privilege of sneaking smooches onto his cheek and smugly walking while his lover limped. He glanced at Lust across the deck. He couldn't live without him. He wanted to disturb all the sad singles on the ships with their loud sex. He wanted Lust.

The redhead quickly ran to his long haired friend, having enough. He grabbed him by the shoulders, staring him in the eye.

"I don't want you to leave," he blurted.

"I don't want to leave, Rory." The mermaid smiled a little.

"G-good..." The half-blind awkwardly looked down at him. "I-I... l-love you."

"I love you too." The smaller giggled.

"Good." Horror held him close. He didn't care that everyone saw, or what they would think of him now.

Of course, everyone else was also gay and were just waiting for them to just fucking kiss already. Dust just waited for Horror to stop hugging his boyfriend, Nightmare was annoyed now Lust would stay and do his gross mermaid stuff, Killer didn't care because he didn't know they knew but they were kind of sweet, Cross thought they were too much, and Error wasn't even paying attention. Horror's crew cared so much.

"Okay, are you two done?" Nightmare called out.

"Shhhh, let them have their moment." Killer out a hand on his lover's shoulder.

"No, it's time for them to let go of each other." Dust agreed and went over to the couple to tear them apart.

Of course, the two let go of each other before Dust had the right to literally tear them apart. The mermaid was reluctant, because he wanted to keep hugging Horror, but 'tis the way of the world.

Of course, the brunette was pissed by just grabbed Horror to start doing chores. The human waved to his beloved as he was dragged, not actually minding that much.

The mermaid decided to find a task to do as well. It definitely won't be the fishing thing, with how it ended last time. He approached the captain, who was just sitting down while everyone returned to work.

"What can I do, Capt?" The long haired smaller chirped.

"I don't know... sit with me, I guess..." Nightmare was dead tired. It was nice how rough Killer was, but he was so rough for hours on end, and now he just wanted to curl up in bed and take a nap. Or get some proper sleep. He should've taken the break when his lover offered it, instead of keeping on.

"You go hard with your 'mister'?" The smaller chuckled.

"Too much... I want more, but I don't want more of this pain!" The darker whined. 

"Well, he seems like quite the handful."

"He is. A tall dark and handsome handful that I want to fuck me into the ground~" The captain bit his lip. "And I know he can~"

"Okay, too far." Lust chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh, of course!" The short captain blushed, blinking as he realized he was getting hot and bothered in front of him. "Sorry. I just... you already know and stuff, I kinda got too comfortable."

"No no no! I would be the same way with Rory! I'd love to shove it in everyone's faces that he fucked me and not them!" Lust smiled, liking the thought of bragging.

"Yeah, but keep that fucking away from my ship. I don't need that."

"I'll have to contain myself~" Lust giggled.

"I will throw you back into the ocean," Nightmare warned, his face scrunched up in a grimace.

This only earned a laught. A sweet, gentle laugh. The laugh all mermaids had, but still sounded so heavenly to humans.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up." Nightmare rolled his eyes as his mermaid passenger laughed.