Chapter Nine

"You stay here and do this, okay?" Horror stood up from where he was sitting with Lust. Lust had to mend the sail, since the only one who could sew at least decently was Nightmare, but he wasn't around. It would take a while, but Horror had other tasks to do, so he trusted his friend to take care of this one. 

"Why can't you do it with me?" The purple mermaid just hated to be alone, especially after befriending the redhead. Friends should have mean he wouldn't be alone, right?

"Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it. And I have to take care of hard stuff, so you don't have to."

"I can handle hard stuff too!" Lust smirked a little, realizing his opportunity. "I love taking care of hard things~"

The half-blind blushed, staring at his friend. "You can take care of something very hard later. But right now, you need to sew this. We don't know where Captain Nightmare is, so you're the only one who can do it."

"Are you just telling me this because you think I'll get myself hurt if I do the stuff you do?" Those beautiful purple eyes stared into Horror's soul.

"Well, kind of. I also deal with the fishing nets, and I don't want you to get water on you and lose your legs. I know you can probably defend yourself, but I don't want you to get hurt anyways." The human took his friend's delicate tan hand, smooching his knuckles. "That would be the last thing I want."

The long haired male blushed a bright purple at the romantic action, staring at him. "U-um... okay. I'll sew this up, and when we're done with our chores, can we have some f-fun?~"

"Whatever fun you want, Lust." The taller kissed his head before going to do his work. He was getting paid for something, that was for sure.

And what he was getting paid for would be put on hold for the time being when he heard some sounds from the corridor. He scooted closer.

"W-we can't k-k-keep d-doing this," he heard his captain say. "Hah~ They might be onto us..."

He heard one of his crewmates reply, "And what if they're not? What if they're just oblivious to what we're doing?"

"Mmm~ S-slower, I c-can't be qui— ahh!~ Q-quiet!~ W-when... s-so hard~"

Horror blushed at what he knew they were doing. He still turned the corner and silently peeked.

His suspicions were right. Nightmare was pressed against a wall, moaning like a whore. He was clinging to Killer as he thrusted in and out of him. They were just fucking, in the hallway.

And they acted like they were surprised to be getting caught when they're so reckless.

"Nighty~ Fuck, Nighty, I'm going to cum~ I'm gonna cum inside~" Killer panted, fucking his boyfriend.

"No!~ No!~ D-don't!~ W-what if— Oh!~" The captain moaned as his lover bit his neck. "N-no!~ Baby, stop!~ I can't take any more!~ Oh fuck!~ I-I'll... ahh!~" He couldn't speak, only moaning as the top of the pair kept fucking him hard.

Blushing, the redhead hid behind the corner. He couldn't watch more.

"N-NOOOO!~" Nightmare screamed lustfully as he felt his lover cum inside. "I-if I get—"

"I'll take care of it all, Nighty~ Now take more like a good bitch~" Killer started thrusting harder, using his cum as lube.

The half-blind quickly ran away as quietly as he could. He was bright red for what he'd witnessed. The fact his captain was getting fucked daily by his friend made so much sense now. It explained everything, which was also disgusting.

Why did he watch?

It was like seeing someone being slowly cut open. Terrifying, disgusting, and yet impossible to look away from. He needed to puke. He couldn't believe he'd seen that, and it was a normal occurancel

Horror hurried to his chores once he shook most of the disgust, just wanting to get them over with. He was on fishing duty for a while until Killer joined them.

"Where were you?" Dust question.

"Just taking care of some stuff," the black eyed reassured him.

When Nightmare came out a while later, he seemed so tired. He looked dehydrated, leaning on a wall as he caught his breath. His legs were trembling as he felt semen run down his leg, under his long pants. It gave him such a feeling of arousal, and disgust. He warned Killer he couldn't take another load, but he had to cum a sixth time anyways. His hair was messy, and his shirt partially undone. He felt like he was going to pass out.

"Captain?" Fell asked as he gently put a hand on Nightmare's shoulder. He puked almost immediately, shaking as he kept on the wall to not fall down. He was definitely dehydrated, although most of the crew couldn't understand how, since they all drank frequently enough and it wasn't like Nightmare had been doing straining tasks.

"I think you should lay down, Night," Killer advised as he walked towards his lover and boss.

"And I thought you should've stopped at the fourth," the captain whispered back, shooting daggers at him.

"Uh, Boss, you want help sitting down or someth—"

"No! I'm fine!" Nightmare yelled back. Despite this, he was still trembling in weakness. "I-I just need some water. I'm fine."

The crew looked at each other. They all knew that their boss wasn't fine, but he probably did need some water.

"Come on, boss. Let's get you some water." Fell helped him walk anyways. Not that Nightmare had the strength to pull away without collapsing.