Chapter 21 - The Wedding

⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️
—————————————————-

Everything was perfect.

I was so excited to marry the love of my life and start this new chapter.

We had everything packed and ready to leave for tomorrow but today was the wedding.

"Y/N you look absolutely beautiful." Rey says as she's zips the back of my dress. Rey was wearing a light yellow long dress, she held a smaller white and yellow bouquet that looked similar to mine.

"You do too Rey. Yellow is a nice color on you." I smile. My hair was curled and Rey had her usual hair style.

We both looked towards the door as there was a knock. Ben came in and gasped. "Y/N....you look amazing!" He smiles and wipes his eyes.

"Are you crying?" I ask and giggle, walking towards him to hug him.

"Of course I am. My sister is getting married. I'm so happy for you." He hugs me. He then goes over to Rey and kisses her cheek and whispers in her ear. "So are we ready?" He asks me.

"Yes. I'm more than ready." I stare at myself in the mirror one last time before grabbing onto Ben's arm. "Rey your walking first when the music starts." She nods goes outside. Once I hear the soft music I squeeze onto Ben's arm. "Please don't let me fall." My chest heaves.

"Never. I'll always be there to catch you." He smiles and leads me outside. There were little lights in the ground lighting up a small path that led to Poe. There were many of our friends on each side.

I gasped when I saw Poe. He looked absolutely breathtaking. And he was.....crying. He wipes his eyes and smiled brightly at me, when we made it up to him I grabbed his hand firmly and resisted the urge to kiss him. Ben started to talk but I couldn't listen. I was lost in Poe's eyes.

I was brought out of my day dream by Poe squeezing my hand. "Vows." He whispered.

"Poe, I will spend the rest of my days loving you, nothing could get through us. You have brightened up my life, I love you more than you will ever know." I smile and wipe my eyes softly.

"Y/N, you've made me the happiest man alive. I know I've hurt you before, but I wanna spend the rest of my life making you happy. I will always be here for you in any time of need. I love you with all my heart."

"Who has the rings." Ben asks.

BB-8 comes rolling up and beeps happily. We both bed down and rub his little head and grab the rings. I lift Poe's hand up softly and put the silver band on it. "I love you." I whisper.

Poe puts the silver band in front of the other with the diamond on my finger. "I love you." He smiles.

"You may kiss the bride." Ben announces.

Poe instantly pulls me in and kisses me. I hold onto his face and smile as people start cheering.

We hold hands and walk down the isle and into the woods where tables were set up. I sat down with my love and talked while the others danced. Poe looks at my rings and rubs the front band. "You know this is my mothers ring." He smiles. "And the other is Leia's. She gave it to me to give to you." I looked down in shock.

"But you love wearing your mother's ring around your neck!"

"Y/N. She wanted me to give it to someone I'm in love with. And that's you."  He pulls me up and leads me over where others were dancing.

"I love them Poe. Thank you." I kiss him. We sway slowly to the music, I had my head rested on his chest.

"You look so beautiful Y/N." He whispers.

"Your looking pretty good yourself." I smile and kiss him. "You know, your so irresistible Mr. Dameron"

"So are you Mrs. Dameron." He smiles. "It feels good to finally say that."

"I love the sound of it. Y/N Dameron." I smile.

Poe and I were separated by Ben and Rey. Ben twirled me around and held me closely. "I'm so happy for you." He repeats.

"I can't wait for the day that you and Rey get married." Ben blushes at my words and we both look over to Rey and Poe who are laughing as they dance.

"The Falcon is all packed and ready to go for tomorrow." Ben looks down at me and smiles.

"Ben I just want you to know that you don't have to make anything up to anyone. Especially not me."

"Y/N yes I do. I put you through so much heartbreak." He looks away.

"So did Poe. But look I'm married to him now. Ben it's called forgiveness. You don't owe me anything. I forgave you a long time ago. I'm just happy that your here, and your happy." I wipe his tears. "It wasn't your fault, you were manipulated. Now I want you to have a good time and give your sis a hug." I laugh.

He hugs me close. "Thank you Y/N. I mean it." I rub his arm and push him towards Rey.

"Hey!" Finn says from beside me. He pulls me close and we start to sway to the music. "I'm very happy for you and Poe." He smiles.

"Now we just gotta find you a partner!" I giggle.

"Eh...not right now." He laughs. "You look really beautiful Y/N."

"Thank you Finn. And you look very handsome. I better go find my husband, he's probably lonely." I laugh. Finn kisses my cheek and goes to Chewie. I eventually find Poe gazing up at the stars. "Hello Mr. Dameron" Poe turns to face me and wraps his arms around me. He softly kisses up my neck to my ear.

"You wanna get out of here?" He whispers.

"Hell yeah." I smile. Poe holds his hand out for me.

"Well let's get a move on Mrs. Dameron. Move that cute ass to your quarters!" He laughs. We sneak away from everyone and make it into base.

Poe lifts me up and carries me inside. He locks to the door and sets me down. I instantly feel my zipper to my dress down and his large cold hand on my back, sending shivers down my spine. I lean my head back as he kisses and bites my neck, I hurriedly take his shirt off. Poe slips my dress off and looks down at me in shock. "No panics? Naughty girl..." he growls. Once his pants are off he lifts me up to straddle his waist and carries me, he softly sets me down on the bed. He hovers over me and kisses me before teasing my entrance. He rubs his cock a few times between my folds before shoving himself inside me. "Fuck your so wet for me." He mumbles on my lips.

Poe caresses my body as he thrusts into me, he kisses all over my chest, neck and lips, surely leaving marks. I claw onto his back and bite his shoulder roughly as he slowly thrusts into me. This wasn't his usual dominant self, he was being more loving and passionate. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me. "I love you." I moan into his ear.

I knit my brows together as I feel a knot at the bottom of my stomach. Poe thrusts into me faster and kisses me roughly. I roughly squeeze my eyes shut as we both cum together. Poe lays on top of me and continues to kiss me. "I love you." He whispers.

Poe cleans me up and continues to kiss my neck and cheek, he wraps me up in the blanket and lays behind me. His arm was around my waist protectively, he kisses my back a couple times before slowing down his breathing. I look around my empty room and smile. It's weird that after a year of staying here, I will be leaving permanently. "Goodnight my husband." I rub his arm.

"Goodnight my beautiful wife."