Chapter 8 - Luke

I awoke to everything on fire. I hurriedly get up and run outside and into the snowy forest. I hear Rey yelling, along with Ben. I started sprinting towards their yelling. Eventually I found Rey hovered over Finn. "Rey!" I yelled.

"Y/N! Help me!"

"Where's Kylo?" I ask.

"He's not here anymore. I beat him." She half smiled. We looked up as we saw the the Falcon rising. Chewie ran out and picked up Fin. "Careful!"

We ran into the Falcon and Rey and I both took the pilots seats. Chewie was to help tend to Finns wounds. "Alright let's go." I say to Rey. Once we get into LightSpeed Rey stands up and comes closer to me.

"Your bleeding." She grabs a cloth and dabs it at my head. I stare forward, tears threatening to spill. "Y/N?" She holds onto my hand. I look over and see that she kneeled down to my level. She wipes the blood off and smiles. When I start to cry she turns the chair towards her and embraces me. Soon we both start to cry.

When we are pulled out of LightSpeed we let go, she wipes my tears while I wipe hers. She gives me a look, "I know." I say to her and smile.

Soon we both land. Rey is first to get out, I look out to see Leia hugging her. When I get out she opens her other arm for me and the three of us embrace each other. "Rey, Chewie will show you to my quarters. You can take a shower and borrow any of my clothes. Also get something to eat." I say as I squeeze her hand. She hugs me again and walks off. "Leia why didn't you tell me about Ben."

"I knew how upset you'd be. Your already broken over Poe. I'm sorry." She rubs my cheek.  We both return to the base and C-3PO came up to us.

"General! Excuse me General! R2-D2 has some much needed good news!"

"Tell me."

Rey joins us in a new outfit, and stands next to me as R2 shows a map. "Luke." I whisper.

I see Poe take the other piece and give it to a small droid named BB-8. He then rolls over and puts it together. Leia pulls me aside, and whispers. "I need you to go find Luke. Take Rey with you. Luke needs to begin her training. And I must have you finish her training. He'll listen to you. Bring him back." She hugs me.

"Yes Leia. Keep my boys safe." I look over to them and smile. I walk over and tell them of my plan. "You will listen to Leia. I'll be back boys. Be safe." They all pat my shoulder and watch me leave. I soon catch up with Rey. "Ready to go?" She smiles and nods.

As we walk outside Poe stops me. Rey winks and walks towards Leia and the Falcon. "Your leaving?" He looks me over.

"To find Luke." Poe instantly pulls me in to kiss me. The kiss was soft, I almost didn't want it to stop. I pull away and smile. "Poe."

"Sorry. Please be careful."

"Always." I smile and leave. I catch up with Leia and hug her.

"Girls. May the force be with you." We both nod and enter the Falcon with Chewie and R2. I sat behind the two pilots seats and smiled.

——————————————————————————-

"You go first. If he doesn't answer to you then Chewie and I will come up." Rey nods and leaves. Chewie and I watch her climb a cliff to Luke.

We wait for 20 minutes until Rey waves us up.

When we reached the top we looked for Rey who stood in front of a hut. Chewie breaks down the door and I finally hear Luke's voice after many many years. "Chewie?"

I walk inside and Luke looks over to me in shock. "Y/N." He pulls me in to hug me. "I've missed you!" He looks at my bracelet and smiles. "Wait how did you find me?"

"Long story. We'll tell you on the Falcon." Rey says.

"Falcon? Wait. Where's Han?"

We all look away. I nod at Rey, telling her to leave us for a moment. Luke and I both sit down, he holds my hand softly. "Han is gone. Ben killed him. I had no idea that he had become Kylo Ren, but Han tried to change him. Rey will fill you in on why we are here, just listen to her."

Luke takes a moment before looking me over. "Look at you. You've grown so much. And what's with the outfit." He points to my armor.

"I made my own squad, we are called The Death Squad. I'm the leader. Usually I have a mask covering half of my face." I chuckle.

Luke puts his finger under my chin and lifts it up. "Why would you want to cover your beautiful face my daughter." I smile at his words and hug him.

"I missed you Luke." I finally get the feeling of a fathers embrace again. Even though he's not my real father, I think of him as one.

"Who is the girl?"