Chapter 22 - Irresistible

⚠️⚠️ TIME SKIP⚠️⚠️
—————————————-

The last 6 years have been amazing. We all moved to Naboo and are all neighbors. Poe and I have twin boys named Han and Kes named after our fathers and are 5 years old. We also have two daughters, our first is 3 and her name is Shara, and we just recently had another and her name is Leia. We named them after our mothers, as of today Leia is only a month old. So we have a full house, which we expanded to make two extra bedrooms.

Ben and Rey had gotten married 4 years ago and now have a 3 year old son named Anakin and also just recently had a daughter named Ahsoka. Rey and I were both pregnant at the same time with Shara and Anakin, and also again with Leia and Ahsoka. They share a birthday together, Rey and I had so much fun during our pregnancies.

Finn and Jannah actually ended up getting married. Their similar lives brought them together. They had a baby named Rose 2 years ago.

Things were amazing, we were all extremely happy. We all have our hands full with our babies but we help each other. Rey and I can't wait for the day we can both start the training of our younglings, we planned on helping each other since we were family.

I'm thankful for my life, I'm glad no new threat has came back and I hope it stays like this. I'm thankful that My mother brought me to the Resistance, I met some amazing people and got to marry my best friend. The most irresistible man, my Poe.

Our love will never die, that spark will never go out.

I'm so happy to be in love, and to be around my family.

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

The End!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you💕🥺🥺

Irresistible   -  Poe Dameron X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें