Chapter 13 - Angry

⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️
————————————————

"Y/N! Slow down!" I hear Poe yell from behind me. "What's wrong?" He finally catches up to me and pulls me back.

"Can we go somewhere? Let's fly somewhere." I instantly go to my X-Wing and get in. Poe gets into his and we start flying.

"Where are we going?" Poe asks in coms. I think for a moment before answering.

"Ryloth. Away from civilians."

————————————————-

Soon we arrive and land. We both get out and immediately he hugs me. I pull him down to kiss me, I start unbuckling his pant. "Woah woah! Here?" Poe chuckles.

"Remember that X-Wing fantasy? Well your dreams are gonna come true." I fall down to my knees and instantly he shoved his cock in my mouth. Poe's head snaps back as I take his entire length in my mouth. I slowly start bobbing my head, Poe eventually grabs a fistful of my hair.

After awhile of teasing him, I stand up and look around before removing my pants. I shove him over to my X-Wing and watch as he climbs in. I follow him and straddle his lap. "Kind of a tight fit." I whisper. Poe teases my entrance and then shoves himself inside of me. I lean back and sigh in ecstasy.

Poe grips my hips and starts to move me to grind onto him. I grip onto his shoulder as I move my hips faster. Poe bites his lip, he starts to buck his hips into me. "Don't stop."my eyes roll back. Poe stars to rub my clit slowly, he watches for my reaction.

Soon I feel both our releases coming, I move my hips faster against him until I come undone. I lay my head in the crook of his neck as he releases inside me. I kiss his neck as he grunts and growls my name.

I lay on top of him, panting and shaking. "That was fucking hot." Poe says, laughing.

"Leia is my mother." I blurt out.

"Wait what?" Poe questions while panting.

"I just found out earlier. She's lied to me for a long time." I sit up. I open the X-Wing and get out. Then I put back on my pants and tie my hair up.

"Y/N....maybe she had a reason not to tell you?"

"Kylo Ren is my Twin." I look back at him as he zips his pants. "This whole time I thought Ben Solo was just my best friend but he was actually my twin. I feel as if my life has been a lie!"

"Y/N let Leia talk to you. I'm sure she meant no harm."

"Your right. I shouldn't be angry. I should be happy." I hug onto Poe. He kisses my head.

"You know I've missed you." He whispers.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry, I've been so invested in Rey's training."

"Don't be sorry. You both are our best hope at winning." He smiles.

"We should get back, I have to speak with Rey and Leia."

"Hey, I love you." He kisses me once more.

"I love you too Dameron."

——————————————-

"She's your mother?" Rey questions.

"That's what she was hiding."

"That's insane!" Rey and and both walk through the base but stop when we see Leia.

"Leia-mom-whatever, can we talk?"

"Of course." Rey squeezes my hand and watches us leave.

"I'm sorry I got angry." I say once we reach her quarters.

"No. You had every right to be. I thought that not telling you was benefiting you but in reality it wasn't. I love you very much Y/N I hope you know that." She rests her hand softly on my cheek. I place my hand on top of hers and lean into her touch.

"So what should I call you now?"

"Anything you want my love." She smiles.

"I love you....mom." Her eyes light up when I call her this.

"I want you to know that I never stopped looking for you. It took me 12 years."

"I know mom. I know." I smile

Although a part of me was still hurt, I was happy. I finally know the truth about me. Everything was starting to be good again.

That is until we heard whispers of Palpatine returning