Chapter 11 - Dirty Talk

⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️ real dirty stuff so be warned
—————————————————————-

It's been quiet the last couple of months, the First Order hasn't made any moves. While we all were getting prepared on the new base, we had some free time. I started Rey's training with Leia, today she gave me the day off with Poe. We decided to start dating again, so tonight was date night.

"Boo!" Poe yells from behind me. "Did I scare you?"

"You forget I'm a Jedi." I laugh. Poe looks me over with his mouth open.

"You look absolutely.....beautiful. Can we just stay here? So I can rip-"

"As much as that sounds......delightful...I'd like to have this date. It's our first one in a month." I sigh.

"I'm kidding!" He holds his hands up and smirks. "Let's get out of here." He holds my hand and leads me into the woods. We talk for awhile until we reach a spot with a blanket on the ground. "I made us dinner!" He smiles.

"You. Making. Food. Don't make me laugh!"

"Hey! I really did make it!" He says offended.

I open up the basket to see sandwiches. Really good looking ones. I instantly take one out and shove half of it in my mouth. "Mmmmmm" Poe watches me with amazement as I finish the sandwich.

"Did I ever tell you that I love a girl with an appetite?" He smirks and takes a sandwich and starts to eat it.

For the next hour we talk, and laugh. It's amazing.

I lay on top of Poe, he smiles and pulls me in to kiss me. At first the kiss is love filled, then it turns needy and rushed. Poe moves my legs to straddle him and runs his hands up my thighs to my ass. He slowly starts to lift my dress up before I slap his hand. "No. Not here. Not now." I sit up, still straddling him.

"You know, I like seeing you on top of me." He smirks. I slap his chest and move some curls out of his face. "No one is around....we could you know."

"No. I'm not having sex out here. Rey is probably out here training, she'd be traumatized." I laugh.

"Stars I need to Y/N." Poe mutters. He starts to grind his hips up into mine. I slightly moan as I feel his hard member on my heat.

"Then let's go to my Quarters." I whisper.

"Your not teasing?" Poe asks me, his eyebrow raised. I lean down and kiss him slowly.

"Let's go before I change my mind." I whisper in his ear. Poe instantly pulls me up and starts to drag me inside. I try to wave at the people staring at us curiously. Once we reach my Quarters, Poe slams and locks the door. Right away he starts attacking me with kisses. "Poe slow down." I laugh.

Poe instead rips my dress in half, I gasp as he attaches his mouth on my exposed breasts. "Poe" I moan out. He then removes my panties and lays me down on my bed. I lean up to watch him remove his clothes. I instantly take notice of his large cock. Poe climbs on top of me and spreads my legs. He doesn't hesitate before slipping inside of me. Poe doesn't wait for me to adjust, he starts immediately pounding into me.

"Your so....tight." He growls into my ear. I bite onto his shoulder and squeeze my eyes shut. Poe leans up and grips onto my hips and picks his speed up. He keeps eye contact with me as he pounds into me.

"Poe don't stop....please." I moan

Poe pulls me up and into his lap without pulling out, he lays down and holds my hips as I grind onto him. "As I said before, I like seeing you on top of me." Poe growls. Poe moves his hands up my stomach and squeezes my breasts, he bites his lip and bucks his hips into me.

Poe grows tired of this slow pace and pulls me down onto his chest, he grips my ass and start to pound into me. "P-Poe!" I yell.

"Fuck.. you feel so good Y/N....so good around my cock." Poe growls again. "Do you like being fucked like this?" He whispers in my ear.

"Y-yes, Y-yes." I try to speak.

"Get on your fucking hands and knees." Poe pulls out roughly. I moan at his demanding tone and do as he says. Poe grips my hips and plunges his cock inside me again. My moans turn into a yell as he roughly slaps my ass. He repeats this multiple times before mercilessly pounding into me.

"Poe, I-I can't-" I try to say, my brain being fuzzy.

"Fucking take it." He seethes. The sounds of our moans and skin are intoxicating, I can feel myself ready to burst. Poe slaps my ass again before leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"Don't fucking cum." He growls. I cry out and try to squeeze my legs together to stop myself. Soon Poe wraps his arm around my waist and attaches his thumb on my clit, he starts rubbing fast circles, making my eyes roll back.

As his thrust get sloppy he kisses my neck. "Cum. Now." He demands. I instantly start shaking violently as I release onto his cock. Soon after, Poe slams into me one last time and releases inside me. He pumps his cum deeper inside me while still rubbing my clit.

I grip onto the sheets harder as I feel a second release. Poe slowly pulls out and leaves me laying on my bed with my ass up. I pant as my legs shake violently, I couldn't believe what just happened.

Poe comes back and softly cleans me up, then he picks me up carefully and lays me down on top of him. "Why didn't we do this sooner?" I whisper.

"I've been asking the same thing for months now." He chuckles.

"I think you broke me." Poe softly rubs my back and ass, he makes sure to be careful due to all the spanking he did. "Your so fucking hot when you demand me to do things. I think I came just by your dirty talk." I laugh.

"I've just been holding back." He chuckles. "I love you Y/N. Seriously." He kisses me.

"And I love you Poe."