«Little Games»

Yall im so tempted to write a whole 50 page essay about how shigaraki is literally the best boy and deserves all the love in the world like LOOK AT BABY SHIGGY UP THERE UGHFJFJJD🧍‍♀️

Anywaysss enjoy the chapterr

____________________________

Shoto's POV

What the hell just happened?!

One moment i was being mercilessly tortured by villains in order to make me cooperate with them and in the next, they're comforting one other like a... family? It was sort of sweet, in a weird villain-y way.

I am aware that i did agree to joining the LOV about couple days ago, but i didn't agree to any unnecessary killing of heroes i didnt care too much about. The only hero i wanted dead was my 'father', but that wasn't enough for them apparently.

I was supposed to go with Deku to kill off a few heroes, but Uraraka selflessly took my place. What made it even worse was that i knew she wasn't going to kill anyone, which inevitably led to her getting killed. She was one of my only friends, and she died out of the kindness in her heart. It pains me to know that her life was cut short, but i have to move on.

The villain in front of me, Shigaraki im pretty sure his name was, sat on a bar stool scratching at his neck and mumbling to himself. Something about All Might and why he wasn't here yet. It was strange, but my mind trailed off to a different thought.

That purple scarred villain, he seemed familiar...

While Deku and Uraraka were out, Shigaraki and that blond-haired girl, Toga i think her name was, were taking their turn at torturing me in some form, but the scarred villain just stood there, saying a few words here and there and asking questions, but never even tried to touch or hurt me. It was strange.

Tomura's POV

Shit. What the hell is taking so long?! He should have been here already. He's screwing everything up...

+ Flashback (3 days ago) +

"Did you find his number?" I asked Midoriya as i scratched at my neck. The plan was to hack into the UA staff info to find private information on All Might, such as phone numbers and full name.

"Yeah, here you go." He handed me a folded slip of paper. I grabbed it, only using two of my fingers. I opened it up and grinned at the numbers written on it.

"Thanks kid." I gave him a head pat making sure i had one finger up and smiled a bit. He looked up at me in shock. I was never this nice to him, let alone anyone at that. I quickly realized what i was doing and pull my hand away from him.

"Now go make yourself useful for once and help Kurogiri clean up this shit hole!" I yelled, trying to cover up the friendly gesture i just made.

"Alright, will do." He said on the verge of bursting into laughter.

If i'm going to be completely honest. I dont mind the kid. Sure, of course for a long time i only thought of him as a experiment that had somehow succeeded, but over time, i've been getting attached to him, you could say. Almost like a little brother. I saw myself in him. We were both outcasted by society for something that we couldn't control. His problem being that he was quirkless and mine being my inability to fully control my deadly quirk. We both know how cruel and toxic this hero society is.