«New Quirk»

(okay but that fanart really making me question my sexuality 😳🤚^^^)

Kacchan looked at me in shock from the words that left my mouth. I was truly confused on why he even cared. He was the one who told me to 'take a swan dive off the roof'.

"What happened to you..?" He asked again.

"Do you really want to know? YOU happened to me! I wouldn't have wanted to end my own pathetic life if you weren't such a self-centered ASSHOLE to me! You made my life a living hell. If i could KILL YOU i would, but unfortunately, i'm technically not allowed to do that." I yelled. My words were filled with hatred and rage. Kacchan was taken back by my sudden out burst.

"I know its my fault but i-"

"I don't want to hear it." I walked away from him. I peered over my shoulder and saw Todoroki and Uraraka peeking at us from behind a table.

Of course they'd be ease dropping on our conversation. I thought to myself. I needed to leave before i end up killing everyone in that goddamn mall. I don't know how i survived all those years with him without snapping.

"Deku! Wait!" I heard a voice come from behind me. It was Uraraka. I reluctantly turned around to face her and Todoroki.

"What." I said sternly. My 'abnormal' change in tone made the two teens jump a bit.

"W-we just wanted to make sure you were o-okay..." Uraraka looked down and fidgeted with her thumbs.

"I know bakugo can be a real ass sometimes, but i-i'm sure whatever he did to you, he's sorry for it..!" She tried to cheer me up with her pitiful smile.

sorry? SORRY?! If he was really sorry, he should have apologized a hell of a long time ago. I thought to myself.

"Yeah, i'm sure he is." I sarcastically said then walked away. I felt their stares behind me as i walked out of the mall.

• Katsuki's POV •

I havent seen that damn nerd in a year, a whole year, yet the only thing i did was continue to be an ass to him.

It was only way i knew how to deal with my problem

I felt bad- no, i felt awful about the things i've done to him. It's been eating me up inside since the day he was reported missing. I never showed it though. I didn't want people to see me as weak.

I stood there after Deku left in shock. The old Deku would have never even dreamed of standing up for himself. It took be off guard. I noticed the rest of those extras started walking towards me.

"Woah, bakugo you good?" Dunce face said to me. "Were you crying?"

"Huh!? What no-" I touched my cheek and realized it was wet.

shit, they're probably going to take me as some weakling now, tch. I thought to myself.

"N-no you dumbass! I just had something in my eye." I yelled at them.

Round face and Icy Hot walked up to the rest of the group.

"What the hell was that all about?" Icy Hot yelled.

"Yeah, how do you know Deku?" Round face added.

"I knew that bastard when we were kids, now leave me alone." I walked away from the group with my hands in my pockets.

I knew i shouldn't have came to the mall with these extras.

~ The Next Day ~

Izuku's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear. I groaned as i grabbed my phone and quickly turned it off.

'6:35am', '5 new messages from Floaty', '2 new messages from Icy Hot' I read to myself.

"Damn, i forgot i sort of just left without saying goodbye." I mumbled to myself. I ignored the text, then changed into my villain costume, leaving the mask off for now. I then walk out into the bar. Toga and Kourgiri were already there.

"Good morning Izuku!~" Toga waved at me while she sat on a bar stool kicking her legs back and forth. She always had so much energy, even at the crack of dawn.

"Good morning." I said with a tired smile, "Where's Shigaraki?" I asked.

"He went out to get more supplies for our big event today!" Toga said as she put on her signature psychotic grin.

"Oh i almost forgot! Master wanted you for something." She added.

"Do you know what for?"

"Nope! Just don't keep him waiting."

Kourgiri then opened a warp gate that would send me to master's location. I walked through and was greeted with the man himself, All for One.

"Ah, good morning young Midoriya." He said to me.

"Good morning" I responded, "What do you need?"

"I wanted to give you another quirk, but don't worry, i won't be doing any test on you for this one." He said.

Another quirk, huh.. I thought to myself.

"What kind of quirk?" I asked.

"Its called blood bending. I thought it would be fitting for you since you use knives as your main weapon. With this quirk, you can control someone's body by ingesting someone else's blood."

I cringed at the thought of ingesting someone's blood, but the whole idea of this rare quirk intrigued me. 

"Alright." I said with a slight grin peeking on my face.

"I'm glad you accepted."

All for One walked towards me and placed his hand over my head. A purple glow admitted from it. I felt a sharp pain go through my body, but nothing like the pain i felt when i first got my quirks.

"You should have it by now, I would go practice using it quickly before the attack." He added. I nodded and thanked him.

I walked through Kourgiri's portal and made it back to the base.

"So?~" Toga questioned.

"I just got a new quirk, nothing too special." I responded.

"Oh! Oh! Tell me about it Izu!" Toga jumped up and down like a child. I laughed a bit at her childish behavior.

"It's a quirk sort of like yours actually, if i ingested a person's blood, i can control said person." I explained.

"Woah thats amazing! How about we go test it out on a few of the heroes patrolling around here before Shigi comes back~" Toga shoved my arm playfully.

"Sounds good to me~" I gave her a sickly grin.