At that moment before Gauri and Om could break down, two people they have never seen came. A woman who clearly looked Indian and another woman in a pantsuit with hair like the colour of fire. 

Indian woman: WHERE IS NAINA?

Gauri: in...in the ICU.

Om: who are you?

Indian woman: I am Nidhi, the woman who runs the orphanage Naina stays at.

Pantsuit woman: and I am Lucy, the woman who was supposed to take Naina to a boarding school.

Om: so you are the woman who wanted to take Naina to a boarding school? You was the reason why Naina ran away!

Gauri could sense his anger. She held his arm and said: calm down. Who called you two?

Nidhi: Swarna and Manish.

Gauri looked at her parents, left Om's arm and went up to her parents.

Gauri: why?

Manish: she is an orphan Gauri, she was a missing child on the news. It was responsible to call her legal guardian!

Gauri was about to speak when the doctor came out of the ICU, Gauri ran up to the ICU.

Om and Gauri: how is Naina?

Doctor: she has lost a significant amount of blood. She needs a blood transfer immediately.

Om: what's her blood group?

Doctor: o negative.

Om looked at Gauri and Gauri looked at him. They gave each other a smile as they turned to look at the doctor. 

Gauri: doctor, I am o negative. I will happily give up my blood for Naina. 

The doctor nodded as he took Gauri with her. 

Anya: Gauri's blood group matches Naina's...what a coincidence! 

Manish: O negative....

He looked at Swarna and Swarna looked at him...they heard that o negative was quite a rare blood group. If Gauri's blood matched with Naina's then...

Swarna whispering: is Naina their...

Manish: I hope not. 

Om went up to Ajay. The two men looked at each other dangerously then Om held Ajay's collars.

Manish-Swarna and the Khannas: DON'T!

Om: how dare you....HOW DARE YOU CHASE A LITTLE GIRL?! IDIOT! HAVE SOME SHAME YOU SON OF A BITCH!

He slapped Ajay at that moment. Ajay was about to throw a punch at Om when Om held the arm then he punched Ajay at the nose making it bleed. Dhruv and Anya as well as the elders were trying to stop it but no one could stop the men fighting. Isha went in the middle of the men and said: guys stop it!

The men stopped fighting but still looked at each other dangerously.

Ajay: they were offering a grand sum for the kid.

Om: and because of your greed, a kid is fighting for a life!

Nidhi: no one is getting any money! You..

She pointed at Ajay.

Nidhi: get out!

Ajay growled then stomped angrily away. Mr and Mrs Khanna also left following their son. Om fell to the ground, tears rolling down his eyes. Dhruv went to him and said: bro, don't cry please.