Chapter 7

Do leave inline comments because I would love to read your thoughts. By the way, this chapter is a little more focused on flashbacks...I have been writing this in a hurry because I am also catching up with my maths work.

Dhruv suddenly heard his phone ringing, he looked to see the caller id and it was Anya. He went out of the room to answer the call.

Dhruv: bolo Anya, what happened? 

Anya: firstly our plan flopped.

Dhruv: our plan? Excuse me...you was the one who thought of that plan. So at the end of the day, the plan was your plan. 

Anya: excuse me? Last I checked, we both agreed that this plan was our plan. Kindly note the word 'our'...that means me and you both thought of the plan. Sometimes accept failure. 

Dhruv: urgh fine, stop acting like one of those strict teachers. 

Anya rolled her eyes.

Dhruv: so anyway what else do you need to tell me?

Anya: okay so when me and didi were going home and a little girl was in front of us so now that little girl is with us at home.

Dhruv: I'm sorry I don't think I heard that correctly...did you say that there was a little girl in your house?

Anya rolled her eyes. Really this guy was impossible.

Anya: yes idiot! There is a little girl in my house.

Dhruv: oh damn...if your parents find out, they are going to kill you three sisters.

Anya: which is why they are not going to find out.

Dhruv: what do you mean?

Anya: that we are hiding a little girl in the house and if needed, you are going to help us out.

Dhruv: yeah no that is not happening.

Anya: yes it is, you don't have a choice!

Dhruv: urgh fine! Is that all?

Anya: no, there's more.

Dhruv: what is it?

Anya: that little girl...she kinda looks like a mix of didi and jiju.

Dhruv: what makes you think that?

Anya: if you see her...her eyes like jiju's, black then her complexion, cheeks and hair are like didi's and her smile is a mix of the two. 

Dhruv: really? 

Anya: yes really. I'm not lying, if you saw her you would agree with me. I don't know if didi can see the resemblance but....

Anya peered through the open door of Gauri's room where she could see Gauri plaiting Naina's hair...she could see a beautiful smile on her big sister's face, it wasn't a fake smile in fact the smile on Gauri's face was real. 

Dhruv: hello? Anya?

Anya: sorry as I was saying didi seems so happy with Naina.

Dhruv: now who is Naina?

Anya: you are so stupid. Naina is the name of the little girl. Anyway as I was saying, I don't know whether or not didi sees the similarities of her and jiju's look in Naina but she is so happy with her. 

Dhruv: I need to see that little girl. Can I come now?

Anya: no you can't come now. You know my parents hate your family.

Dhruv: ahh yes I forgot. Well can I see her tomorrow when your parents are not home?

Anya: I'll let you know, also bring jiju please.