Chapter 15

Hi guys, the response to the last chapter really discouraged me. Silent readers please do vote at least and current readers, please do comment. I can't read your minds, I don't know if you guys like this book or not. I am a very fidgety person so it gets really hard for me just to sit and write sometimes. Pure Fate is nearly ending so please do show some love for the last two chapters + epilogue. Thank you :)

Do leave inline comments, I would love to know your thoughts.

Om smiled reading the letter. Once he finished reading the letter, he read it again, taking in every word. He couldn't believe that it was Gauri who wrote the letter. When they were teenagers, Gauri never wrote love letters. Om was the writer...he was the one who would often convey his feelings via words and Gauri would convey her feelings via talking so this was the first time he was seeing Gauri's feelings written in words.

And these words were beautiful.

They were both beautiful and true. 

Just then he heard a knock on his door. He kept the letter to a side and got up from the bed, opening the door to find little Naina.

Om: Naina, what are you doing here?

Naina: I want to sleep with you today.

Om: with me?

Naina nodded as she walked past Om and went on his bed. She started jumping on his bed. Om rolled his eyes at that girl....she knew that he didn't like it when people jumped on his bed but she was doing it anywhere. Om went up to Naina and picked her up from the bed.

Naina: I was enjoying myself!

Om: maybe a bit too much. I don't like it when people jump on the bed. Aren't you supposed to sleep with me?

Naina: if I am going to sleep, then I need to get tired. 

Om: you? Tired? You are full of energy, does this energy of yours die out?

Naina shook her head.

Naina: sometimes it does which is why I need to jump on the bed to get tired.

Om: how about I tell you a story?

Naina: oho Isha didi let me jump on her bed and Dhruv bhaiya lets me too. You are very stingy. 

Om: I know Naina. I am a very stingy person.

He kept Naina on the bed then laid down next to her, keeping the blanket on them. 

Naina: what story you are going to tell me?

Om: hmmm I am going to tell you a story that you will really like and it will make you sleep. 

Naina: let's see.

Om: once upon a time, there was two small kids. One boy and one girl. They were best friends. They supported each other through everything. Their parents were best friends as well but then their parents soon had some problems and the kids were told not to be best friends anymore but rules are made to be broken right?

Naina nodded. Om stroked her long hair and continued to speak: nothing could stop them from going to the same school, meeting at their special tree and from being best friends and soon they became lovers. 

Naina: boyfriend girlfriend?

He nodded. 

Om: they had one little argument but soon they made up.

Naina yawned as she said: and they lived happily ever after.

She snuggled next to Om and closed her eyes. Om kissed the top of her head and said in a quiet voice: hopefully they will live happily ever after.