"So you're making a non-alcoholic version of it?" asked the chubby ghost.

"Yes. All I need is orange juice, grenadine, soda water and some ice cubes," said Sig as he took out some orange juice from the fridge and ice cubes from the freezer.

"You guys are free to watch me experimenting," said Sig. The ghosts cheered.

Meanwhile, the Octavinelle trio were still searching for Sig, and somehow met Anna in the hallway.

"Hello, Anna. Have you, by any chance, seen Sig around?" asked Jade.

"Oh! I just saw him walking towards the cafeteria," Anna said as she pointed towards the direction Sig had went.

"Thank you very much, Anna." said Floyd. The trio then hurried to the cafeteria.

In the kitchen, Sig created three more drinks.

The first one had a white and blue double layer, garnished with piped light blue whipped cream and a pair of glasses made with tempered chocolate.

"This one reminds me of the dorm leader from Octavinelle," said one of the ghosts.

"Indeed. This drink was inspired by him, therefore I call it 'Azul'. Additionally, 'Azul' means 'Blue' in Spanish," replied Sig.

He then pointed to another glass, which is green garnished with a slice of lime.

"This one's called 'Jade', inspired by one of the Leech twins. I added some blue raspberry juice to make it resemble the color of the gemstone more."

He then pointed at the last drink, which is a brownish-grey color topped with a dollop of whipped cream, some crushed oreo cookies and coffee powder.

"This one's 'Floyd', inspired by the other twin. 'Floyd' is a reference to the color grey, so I made the drink this color."

All the ghosts clapped after hearing his explanations for his creations.

Finally, the trio arrived at the cafeteria.

"Hmm...I don't see Sig around here..." mumbled Azul. He then heard noises from the kitchen.

"I wonder what's happening in there," said Jade. The trio then entered the kitchen and saw Sig chatting with the ghosts.

But what surprised them is...Sig was finally smiling!

"Sig, dear! I was so worried about you!" Azul walked towards Sig, hugging him.

"Azul!" Sig was startled. "I...I'm sorry about what happened earlier! I didn't mean to worry you!"

"It's alright," said Azul gently. "What have you been doing?"

"Wow~Crabby made drinks~" said Floyd excitedly, pointing at Sig's creations on the table.

"They look brilliant! Are these your latest creations?" asked Jade.

"Ye...yes. They were..." Sig looked at the ghosts.

"Tell them, Sig. Tell them about those drinks!" the ghosts encouraged him.

"They were inspired by your three," said Sig shyly.

"Oh! What an honor! I assume this one's inspired by me," said Azul as he picked up the glass that has light blue whipped cream and tempered chocolate glasses on it.

"And this one's me~" said Floyd, picking up the one with crushed oreo and coffee powder on top.

"May we try them?" asked Jade, picking up the green drink.

"Go ahead," said Sig.

The three took a sip.

"Amazing! Is the blue part made of blue raspberries?" asked Azul.

"Yes. The blue part is pureed blue raspberries, and the white part is a Greek yoghurt smoothie. Your name is Spanish for 'Blue', so I made the drink like this," replied Sig.

"I see. Now I really like my name."

"I taste melon and lime in my drink, and...a hint of blue raspberry," said Jade.

"Your drink is a mixed fruit juice made of limes, melons and a little blue raspberry. Doesn't the color look like the gemstone?" said Sig.

"It does. You replicated the color perfectly," smiled Jade.

"How about mine? What's it made of?" asked Floyd.

"Yours is a frappe made from espresso, milk and crushed oreo," said Sig.

"I see. It's delicious~" said Floyd.

"Finally we get to see that lovely smile on your face!" smiled Azul.

"Really? Oh....!" Sig's smile suddenly turned to fear.

"Sig dear? What's wrong?" asked the skinny ghost.

"I...I..."

Azul patted on his shoulder.

"I do apologize if I bring up some bad memories, but it will be great if you smile more!" he told Sig.

"Really? You allow me to smile?" asked Sig.

The trio, along with the ghosts, looked at each other with confusion.

"Of course! What's wrong with smiling?" said Floyd, sweatdropping.

"Well...you're right," said Sig. His face returned to a smile.

"If you don't mind, can we made these three special drinks for tonight's dinner menu?" asked Jade.

"Of course. I would like everyone to try them!" said Sig. His smile became more radiant.

"Now that's the spirit!" said Azul. He then looked at the clock.

"Oh my, look at the time! Let's go back and get ready for the dinner shift!" said Azul.

"Roger!" said Floyd, Jade and Sig together. The four walked back to Mostro Lounge, laughing and chatting amongst themselves cheerfully.

Sig had never been so happy...since THAT day.