Ty

Camilas pov

Lauren and I were over her parents house, we were just talking catching up with Lauren's family, my mom and dad are still having a hard time with Lauren and I being back together, I understand though and so does Lauren we don't really have the best track record when it comes to being in a relationship together.

As we were talking the door opened, I frown since everyone was here, Chris, Taylor and Lauren's mom and dad.

"Lauren!" Ty yelled coming into the living room

"What the fuck are you doing cheating on me?!" He yells Lauren gets up

"You cheated on me first!" She yells

"And so what? I can do whatever the fuck I want! You do not have the right to cheat on me with some slut!" He yells, I felt a hit of pain.

"Dont fucking call her that! She's the furthest thing for a slut!" Lauren yells, this goes on for a while

"It's like two children, it's my time to play with the toys...no it's still mine...no mommy said" I say doing a child's voice, Lauren's family giggle.

"Yeh! Well camila is better than you in bed, she can actually make me cum!" Lauren yells, I smile wide then blush since she said that in front of her family, I look at them and they just nod.

After a while all that was heard and seen was Lauren groaning as she hit the wall on the other side of the room.

"How the fuck...." I didn't know what happened I don't think any of us did until ty was walking over to Lauren.

"Oh my...Mike stop him" I say, I look but Mike wasn't here

"He went to the toilet" clara said

"Then get him!" I yell, she runs to go get him

Lauren's screams were heard throughout the house, she was being punched, kicked, stomped on.
Chris goes to get up but I push him back down, he was only 15 he can't do anything.

"Mike comes rushing over but ty just pushed him away, Mike couldn't get to Lauren.

I go to rush over but Clara grabs me, she shook her head

"Let me go!" I yell at her, I push her arm off and go to ty, he hits me but I just take it so Lauren could go, she looks at me.

"Get off her!" Lauren yelled

"Just go lauren" I say she grabs ty pushing him off me, I go in fort of Lauren and whimper as ty punched my back.

"Camz, get out of the way" Lauren said, I shook my head. Mike was able to get behind ty and pin him to the floor.

"Police are on their way...should we get an ambulance?" Mike asked, I look at Lauren she just shook her head limping upstairs, I go after her and when I did she was lead on her bed.

"Baby" I say, she didn't say anything, I lay in front of her and make her wrap her arms around me.

"Why did you do that?" She asked, i whip the blood off her nods and then kiss it softly

"Because I wanted you to run away from him" I say, she shook her head

"I wouldn't of let you get the shit knocked out of you, I didn't want you to do anything" she said

"I wouldn't of just watched" I say, she sighed and I kiss her softly being weary of her Split lip

"Hey...want me to give you a back rub?" I ask, she nods softly

I get up and get some moisturiser, I lay on my back and motion for Lauren to get on top of me.

"Camz, I don't want to hurt you" she said, I pull her softly

"I'm fine, I also want some cuddles from you when I do this" I say, she smiles softly and lays on top of  me.  I put a bit of moisturiser on her back and start to softly rub it, she cuddles me and I kiss her head.

"Softer" she winced, I frown as my hands were badly touching her

"I'm sorry" I say, she nods and I do it softer

After a while Lauren fell asleep, I roll her over softly and take her clothes off her, I put a hoodie and joggers on her, I had to hold back my tears at her battered body.

I lean down kissing her cheek

"I love you" I whisper, I sigh and go into the bathroom and clean my cut above my eyebrow

I go to Lauren and look at her black and blue face, split lip, bloody nose, cuts, bruises, black eyes. 

I kneel down next to her, I clean her face I let a few tears slip and Lauren wakes up.

"What are you doing? Why are you crying?" She asked, I keep cleaning her cuts.

"Camz stop" she pushes my hands away

"Just cuddle me, that's all the treatment I need" she said, I slowly and carefully cuddle her she holds me and I close me eyes.

"Let's sleep" she said, I nod

"Night camz" she said.

"Night Lolo" I say, I fall asleep on her chest