ㅡ ‧ 🏹 𝓢.𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝓜.𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚✉️:;↳ ❝ Would he lie to me?  ❞

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚✉️:;
↳ ❝ Would he lie to me?  ❞

┄┄─┄ °

Long has it been after the sudden meeting took place in the white house. A new chapter has been added to the history book; the white house agreed with the President's choice to keep the meeting hidden yet put it in the history book as a proof of it's happened. The citizens cannot know about this - as Schlatt said before that the founder and co-founder of L'manberg had became a distant memory for all of them. This country is belong to Schlatt, he have everyone on his hands.

Since Wilbur and Tommy aren't allow in the Dream SMP and Manberg land, they both are in the wilderness right now and rely on Technoblade to go out a buy some food supply for them when they almost run out of food. Technoblade being an awkward anti social he is, stressing so much with all the attention he gained right after he stepped on the Dream Land. The markets are crowded with people, the loud voices of people promoting their stuff, the pretty hawkers also go about in the market. They sell their articles by shouting their names ontop of their lungs. There is joy and laughter on all sides; children running away, the stray animals walking around, and people discuss politics in the light of their business.

Everything is obviously normal but in Technoblade's point of view, his anxiety started kicks in. He gulped before going to the market that sell whatever Wilbur told him to get. "Why are the little humans so annoying." Technoblade whispered to himself when the children ran into him and just run away without apologizing which is, annoying really.

Technoblade ignored the noisy seller who tried to force him to buy his stuff; the thing wasn't in the list Wilbur gave him and he didn't want to waste his money on something not worth his money - also, he didn't even want to buy it. "This wool is very beautiful just like you sir! It's soft too! I'm sure it suit your type, I need who wouldn't want a comfy bed at night right?"

Technoblade sighed, "Please excuse me, if you didn't tell me how much the redstones cost then I have nothing to do with you."

The seller groaned and cursed under his breath, "Sure it cost 25 golds."

Technoblade throws the bag of gold and quickly take the redstones and put it inside his bag, he quickly walked out from the market as fast as he can. Being in public isn't as easy as it seem. Technoblade checked his bag once again and the only thing left for him to get is woods. He decided not to waste any money on stuff he can get by himself.

He make sure no one was following him before he head back to their base, home sweet home. The walk is so quiet and he is only accompanied by the warm breeze.

After he reached his base, he went downstairs to give Wilbur the stuff he bought. "Here you go."

"Thank you-" Wilbur said as he opened the bag to check, he stopped at his trace. "Where's the woods?"