ㅡ ‧ 🏹 𝓣.𝒉𝒆 𝓣.𝒐𝒖𝒓

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚✉️:;↳ ❝ This time would probably come

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚✉️:;
↳ ❝ This time would probably come. ❞

┄┄─┄ °

The night was the breath-talking view; the midnight sky, without an ocean of stars over it as it was raining cat and dog. The wind blew through the President's office with a powerful passion, scattering old documents as if they were the leaves of fall.

Schlatt sat there emotionless as he eyed every documents on the floor, the cold from the rain didn't make him shiver or tremble - He sighed, turning his chair to the window behind him.

The smirk carved on his face, "I wonder where he went on this rainy night."

In the middle of the street, a guy wearing a hood cloak, hiding his face as much as he could. The rain caused his cloak to get wet but he didn't seem to care at all. The streets are empty, the lights on every corner of the streets are the only thing light up the road.

He looked around slowly, making sure no one see him before he walk down the dark alley.

There is a secret room in the alley, he reached to the door handle before stopping when he heard a loud thunder. "Geez." He mumbled, hurried to open the door to get in. Once he got in, he lower his hood - There were 3 familiar faces in front of him, sitting on the couch while talking to each other and only stopped when they saw the newcomer.

"Where is Fundy?" The newcomer said.

The female figure stood up, "He isn't going to come."

The newcomer tilted his head. "What is going on, Niki?"

Nihachu sighed, bring her hand to her forehead. "I don't know but lately he seem to distant himself. Eret was the first to get here before him, so we assumed Fundy isn't coming since he usually the first."

"Understandable but let's not jump into conclusion just yet."

"So why are you calling us here, Mr. Vice President?" Eret said, loosen his tie as he lay on the couch.

Quackity did the thinking gesture, looking at how uncomfortable Tubbo is, sitting there like a lost child who didn't know anything about this world. He was quivering - doesn't seem like the room is cold so it must not because of cold. Quackity shrugged, the next person he saw was Eret. The traitor of L'manberg, sitting comfortably on their couch, playing with his lighter as he humming a song which sound familiar to the Vice President. He sighed when he recognised the song - it was the L'manberg song and he didn't want to remember it now, the memories washes his thoughts away.

"Eret stop humming that song."

Eret groaned, "Why should I?"

"Because I said so." Quackity replied, glaring at the man.

Eret clenched his fist, trying to control his anger. Since the election day, where the former President was kicked out - Eret have difficulty to control his anger. He might throw a tantrum for a couple of minutes before he went back to his usual self. "Whatever you said, Vice." He mimics.