ㅡ ‧ 🏹 𝓘.𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝓘.𝒏 𝓢.𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆

what is in the wattpad, stays in wattpad.

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚✉️:;
↳ ❝ You're being childish. ❞

┄┄─┄ °

"Sorry, my hand slipped." Dream sound different, as if it wasn't the Dream who would sings Under the Tree or wheezing like his usual self. This Dream, is completely the opposite. Technoblade stare at the smiley mask, he sighed before turning his attention back to Schlatt. "Please go back to your seat, Schlatt." Dream said, the voice is almost so deep it make you feel like you're getting pull into the void. With Dream wearing the mask, it's hard to determine his expression right now. That's what make Dream scarier, his tone does not match with his smiley smile sometime.

Schlatt smirked, he looks at Technoblade then at Dream; he know something that he shouldn't but decided to play it off. "Let's get back to main topic." He puts his hands in his pocket as he started walking toward his seat. Quackity glanced at Schlatt who sit beside him, he rolled his eyes. There is something special with these two, the President and his vice. Something interesting yet no one seem to know, what make them so interesting .

To Tommy, Dream is like an assassin because whenever Dream move he didn't make any sounds and he will just vanish into thin air if you didn't look at him for a second. Tommy is scared of this side of Dream, Dream can be a psychopath sometimes - Tommy did not like it. The whole war with Dream SMP is the first time Tommy saw the new side of the smiley mask. The mask hide the truth behind it, positive vibes might come from the mask yet behind it is an entire whole hell.

He watches as Dream walking toward his seat and sit between his two friends. He let out a relieve sigh, leans in to whisper to the Blade; "Whatever you do, don't get fool. He's trying to get you on his side." Tommy mentioned both Schlatt and Dream, but to Technoblade the younger is talking about Schlatt and only Schlatt.

Tommy can't bring himself to trust Dream or anyone around him. Sapnap betrayed him one time, George betrayed him in the election and Dream, he stole Tommy's most value discs. He will never forgive them, and he don't want Technoblade, who he trusted more than anyone else aside of Tubbo, to side with his enemy.

"It's actually been a while since we last met, the last time we saw each other was standing at the podium." The vice president of Manberg said, his playing with his pen once again but this time he seem really into the talk as he rest his cheek on his other palm, eyes are looking at the Pinkette. "That time when Wilbur reading out the election result, seems like a long time ago doesn't it Mr. Innit?" His voice is almost a high-pitch, a hint of sweet tease honey can be sense.