ㅡ ‧ 🏹 ℬ.𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒪 .𝒇 𝒱.𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ( 3 )

again i apologise for the late update, wattpad is being dumb sometimes.

part 3.

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚✉️:;
↳ ❝ Eye for an eye. ❞

┄┄─┄ °

"You fucked up showing your face around here." Tommy growled, clenching his fists tightly as he glares at the man in front of him. Sapnap killed Niki's pet before and caused a minor war such as pet war with Dream's fiance, Fundy. He won fair and square but he never changed , he will go around killing other people's pets and avoid talking or dealing with it after.

Sapnap sighed.

Tommy then continued, "Eye for an eye, Sapnap. You killed my cow and I grieved your tower." The younger grew hatred toward the other male day by day, Tommy and the Dream Team never get along well - leave them inside one room, and they wont stop bullying the poor child until the child fed up. Sapnap's eyes narrowed at him, "What did you just said?"

Tommy chuckles, "Why don't you go see your beautiful tower that you built with Karl?"

"What did you do to my tower?"

"Lavacast." Tommy said. Standing beside Dream make him powerful since he know so well that Dream and Sapnap are best friends; despite that, Dream is also the leader of the Dream SMP. Sapnap wont be that stupid to attack him if he have Dream on his side.

"Oh Tommy, you just signed up for something you are not ready for."

The blonde shrugged, "Maybe I am ready."

In a blink of eye, a sharp axe made its way to the younger's throat. Everyone gasped at the sudden action of one of the upper hand - eyeing Tommy who fell on his butt because he couldnt balance himself dodging the attack. Sapnap's eyes hold the madness of another psychopath, "Oh Tommy, little did you know, you are not ready yet." He said, pulling his axe on top of his head before landing a hit.

Dream took this chance to use his shield. Tommy eyes widened; he never thought to see the day Dream would risk his life for his enemy. By the sudden thought, he saw Technoblade protecting him when it was suppose to be Dream standing in front of him. His heart sunk.

"Dream?" Sapnap called in disbelief, seeing his best friend protecting the young blonde. The smiling mask he wore give out a creepy vibe as he pushed Sapnap away from his shield. "What do you think you're doing, Dream?"

"I made a deal with this annoying child."

"Wait excuse me I am not a-"

Dream whipped his head toward Tommy, point finger on his smiling mouth mask, "This is not the right time to argue about it, Tommy."