ㅡ ‧ 🏹 𝓕.𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝓝.𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚✉️:;↳ ❝ My first decree

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚✉️:;
↳ ❝ My first decree . . . ❞

┄┄─┄ °

"It was an honour competing against you, Mr. Schlatt"

The morning had broken like the sweet melody of a blackbird, full of promise, freshness and newness to come. Now it sat like a cold cup of coffee waiting to be drained away. The youngest candidate stood there speechless with teary eyes, he couldn't believe it. He didn't know that they can do that, he turned to his mentor. "Wilbur?" Wilbur didn't look at Tommy, he looked away with the sadness washes his face. He cleared his throat, "Please step up to the podium and deliver your inauguration speech, Mr. Schlatt" Wilbur said, the tone of his voice dropped.

Tommy tugged the former president's uniform, he can't believe it. He lose right in front of his president after he said he was proud of him. Wilbur didn't push him away instead he move away for Schlatt to stand in front of the mic.

"Tommy, get off my podium." Schlatt looked down at Tommy, his eyes is slowly turning red and Tommy asked himself Has it always be red?

Quackity stepped forward between Tommy and Schlatt. "This isn't yours anymore, Tommyinnit." With that being said, he pushed Tommy. The youngest hit the floor hard, he didn't care about anything anymore, he is so disappointed with himself. He watched as Wilbur walk down the stairs, and Tommy can assure you that he is overwhelmed with anxiety and depression.

Fundy, the former president's son lean his hand out to help Tommy up. Tommy didn't realised that tears already started flowing out from his eyes when he sees the sad smile from his friends. Niki and Fundy, the pity smile on their faces make his heart crashed into smaller pieces. I have disappointed them. I am nothing compare to them at this state, I let them down. I'm nothing. I'm useless-

"We are citizen now, Tommy." Wilbur said in a low deep voice.

Tommy stopped walking and stand right in front of the man, they didn't make eye contact. Fundy and Nihachu bowed to the former president before taking a sit in front of them. "Wilbur, are you sure about this-?" He was cut off by someone at the podium.

"Well that was pretty easy." Tommy looked up at the podium, his eyes widened when he saw the three men he hate standing tall on the podium where it's all begin. The President standing in the middle of his Vice President and his Co-Vice President, the smug on their faces making Tommy wanted to vomit. "Wilbur this can't be!" Tommy snapped his head to Wilbur harshly, he was blinded with madness. When Wilbur turned to him, he felt the entire world stopped moving. The tears in the older's eyes is like crystals that hang on in his eyes. He can see how broken the man is yet he want to be strong in front of the younger.