ㅡ ‧ 🏹 𝓣.𝒉𝒆 𝓔.𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚✉️:;↳ ❝ We won, Tommy

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚✉️:;
↳ ❝ We won, Tommy. ❞

┄┄─┄ °

"Tommy, I am so proud of you!" The former president of L'manberg said, smiling affectionately. "You did a great job Tommy, without you I don't know what I'm going to do." Wilbur didn't hesitate to hug the youngest candidate tightly. Tommy is like a family he couldn't ask for more, the youngest is like a brother to him. Wilbur believe on Tommy, the leader of POG2020 party will win the election because without the blonde; the nation will not be exist now. They build a nation from the scratch together, the blood sweats and tears, the bitter sweet happiness, the wars against the Dream Team and the betrayal. Tommy flashed a sincere smile at the older, "It means a lot to me when you said that, Wilbur."

As the saying goes, nothing is permenant. Feeling anxious is a feeling of fear, worry and uneasiness. It cause physical feelings for instance dry mouth and tension. Everyone experiences stress and anxiety at some point in their lives. Tonight, the result of election is on the hand of the former president of L'manberg. On the podium, a half - rally - half - debate took place. The candidates took turn giving speeches and answering questions from the people of 2 nations; L'manberg and Dream SMP.

Wilbur is going to announce the winner of the election. The candidates are sitting on the podium behind Wilbur. "Without any further, I am going through the result of the election. 9% of the votes goes to the fourth place, COCONUT2020. 16% coming in third place is SCHLATT2020 . . ."

Schlatt took a sip of his wine, hiding the smirk on his face. "This leave the two major front liners . . ." Wilbur eyeing the result on his shaky hands with the glimpse of sadness which no single souls can detect it. "In second place with 30% of the popular vote . . ."

Tommy is so nervous, his whole body are shaking and the dizziness is slowly taking over him. "Is lead by the party leader of SWAG2020, Quackity."

After hearing the result, Tommy forget all the troubles in the server and his own worries; He feel carefree though his childhood was far from that in many intances. Everyone was cheering happily and loudly, congrating the winner , the smile of the L'manberg people is beaming smile. The happiness in their eyes are so pure but there are four men who doesn't seem like having a pure happiness. One man stand still with dry lips, he gulped slowly as he feel his throat becoming dry. The other three men are smirking with their eyes filled with dangerous motives. "By 45% is POG2020."

Tommy threw his hands up, "We did it!" He shouted.

Wilbur put his hand on the younger's shoulder. "We won, Tommy." He smiled yet his eyes does not.

Tommy showed him the huge satisfied smile, his chest tighten, he couldn't breath because he don't want to take the child's happiness but he have to do what he gotta do. He rather see the young candidate being upset after knowing the truth than seeing the younger being happy while drowning in lies.

He took a deep breath before grabbing the mic back. He cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention. He feel the back of his neck burning from the stares from the three men. "But listen, please stop celebrating . . ." The crowd slowly goes silent. Tommy, Niki, Fundy and the others are so confused. "Two nights ago before the election, Quackity said and I quote No matter what happens SWAG2020 would pull SCHLATT2020 votes on with my party. Quackity made the deal with Schlatt."

The two named men showed devilish smirk.

Wilbur chest feel heavy when he saw how broken Tommy is through his eyes while Schlatt on the other hand was laughing like a maniac. "The coalition government of SWAG2020 and SCHLATT2020 got 46% votes."

"NO!" The shout from everyone, Wilbur can't help it but he is so broken to even do anything else. This is how government work and there is nothing he can do about it.

"Meaning that tonight, ladies and gentlemen. . ." His voice are shaky, "SCHLATT2020 has won the election."

▔▔  𝐓 𝐇 𝐄   𝐅 𝐀 𝐋 𝐋   𝐎 𝐅   𝐋'𝐌 𝐀 𝐍 𝐁 𝐄 𝐑 𝐆  ▔▔

oh this i got from the inspirationof MilknKookiesss animatic! Please check them out, gosh the art! I really love it! Anyway, this might be short but I promise I will write longer chapther soon, my computer is at 6% so I dont really want to lose th...

of MilknKookiesss animatic!
Please check them out, gosh the art!
I really love it! Anyway, this might
be short but I promise I will write
longer chapther soon, my computer
is at 6% so I dont really want to
lose the whole thing before
I got the chance to publish! :(

I update this book everyday
tbh, or when I feel like it,
or when I have ideas :')
Bare with me HEHEHE