ㅡ ‧ 🏹 𝓣.𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 & 𝓑.𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚✉️:;↳ ❝ Remember ? ❞

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚✉️:;
↳ ❝ Remember ? ❞

┄┄─┄ °

❝ The story of L'manberg is a tragic tale. It's a story about a fight for independence, friendships and betrayal. They lost so much; more than they could ever imagine. The ruler destroyed our land, they stole their possessions but they never broke their spirits. ❞ - Vinny

The meeting before the speech.

The temperature of the room dropped drastically. The people in the room sit quietly, did not want to exchange eye contacts with each other. Some of them playing with their sleeves, some of them rub their hands together with fingers stretched out and interlaced. The chairs were occupied, every corner of the table are filled. "My fellow generals of L'manberg." The dictator called out, everyone lifted up their head and glare at the male.

Sitting comfortably between his vice-presidents, his fingers interlocked as his elbows rest perfectly on the desk. "I believe all of you are going to agree with me."

No response.

Schlatt smirked, resting his chin on his fingers. His eyes turned deep red, the eyes that send shivers down anybody's spine whenever they made eye contact with the emporer. "I think our nation needs to expand!" He suggested, George didn't say anything as if he just will agree with anything the new president suggest. Quackity, he didn't take anything serious right now as he continues playing with his pen. Someone finally lift up their hand, "Sir?"

Everyone turned their attention to the owner of the voice. "Yes, Tubbo?"

The youngest Secretary of State gulped, "I-I agreed with your suggestion but I was wondering how to expand our nation."

Schlatt clapped his hands, "Oh finally! I know how to expand our nation, Tubbo." His honey-layered tone annoyed everyone in the room except his vices. "But when I suggest this, no one have rights to go against it." His voice dropped, everyone slightly jumped at the sudden voice. "I reckon we take down the walls-"

"Wait what?!" The betrayal of L'manberg slammed his hands on the table. Eret, he must have betrayed the L'manberg and his name was under blacklisted yet he still holds the title of L'manberg's Builder. He built the walls with everyone, he built everything so no one in the L'manberg is going to take his place. The L'manberg has 6 generals in different aspect and Eret is one of it. "We can't do that!"

"Why can't we, Mr. Eret?"

Eret clenched his teeth, "The walls have its own purpose! The walls keep the people safe and it has become a barrier-"