ㅡ ‧ 🏹 𝓑.𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝓝.𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

what is in the wattpad, stays in wattpad.

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚✉️:;
↳ ❝ One day visa ❞

┄┄─┄ °

"Don't tell me you're going after him, Dream?"

Sapnap, known as one of the member of Dream Team. His expression shows that he is disgusted by the idea of Dream running after his rival who he wasn't able to move on after the duel. They saw Technoblade at the market across the road, it was a sweet and warm moment of both of them sharing eye contact before one decided to ran off. Now, Dream is still in dazed as he watch the pinkette run out of his sight. "Dream? Hello? Earth to Dream?" Sapnap waved his hand in front of Dream but Dream still looking at the direction where Technoblade was.

He sighed, "Oh come on, let's get the stuff George told us to get. We don't have all day, Sapnap."

"Look who's talking. You're the one staring at Technoblade for god knows how long-" Sapnap complained, throwing his hands in the air but Dream just replied with a single hum as both of them walks away.

Technoblade is still panting like he ran a marathon; well of course he ran from Dream, but he didn't even know he have that kind of stamina. Tommy was so worried when he opened the door and greeted with the sweaty pinkette kneeling on the ground. "Seriously Techno, where have you been?" Tommy said as he handed a glass of water to Technoblade. Technoblade drinks it slowly, "Just went to buy some food since you guys are obviously lack of food supply." He got the point, Tommy was about to fight back but immediately stop because it is true that they don't have enough food. Still, Tommy worried that the citizens of both country gonna make a fuss of Technoblade joining the server.

Wilbur is in the kitchen cooking for them since Technoblade ran out of energy just from running away. "Thank you for buying us food Techno, but like you bought a lot potatoes-" Wilbur said, staring at the bags of potatoes. Technoblade snorted, "What can I say. Habit dies hard."

Tommy let out his usual groaned at the thought of potato everyday as their food. He whined, "Technoblade next time make sure you buy a lot of meat! Oh oh don't forget carrots- Wait don't forget cookies-" Technoblade cuts him off by cupping his mouth. He let out a huge sigh, "Spare me for today please, I literally ran like miles to get here and look I am not being followed."

Tommy pouted, "Fine. Whatever you said, Blade." He said, he does sound a little salty but Technoblade shrugged it off and watches as the younger went to help Wilbur in the kitchen.

Technoblade lay down on his bed , resting his right arm on his eyes as he inhales softly. The memory of a few minutes ago flooded his head, the way the beautiful green eyes stared deeply inside his soul. His eyes were hues of the forest, surrounded with dark moss. It was the kind of earthy green that revives the grass. Interwoven shades hiding the chaotic nature behind. His platinum blonde hair framed his face beautifully, those pair of emerald eyes never ever before have eyes held such danger and beauty all at once. He was like a wild fire; reckless, untamed, yet undeniably captivating. The thoughts of how detail Technoblade described the other male, making his face flusted bright pink almost the same as his hair colour.