Later

I nudged Seokjin and offered him some of my protein bar. He leaned down and took a bite out of it. I looked down to move the wrapper out of the way before taking another bite. Before I could bite it, though, Jin grabbed my hand and ran, dragging me along with him.

"Don't get distracted with that. We're crossing streets and whatnot. You could've gotten killed just now if I weren't here."

"Please, you exaggerate. I walk these streets everyday just to get home. I should be fine."

We turned the corner and finally reached my apartment building. We walked in, knowing that the front door was always kept unlocked for some reason. I stuffed the protein bar wrapper in my pocket and opened my apartment door as I swallowed the last of my bar. Jin and I threw our bags on the floor and slumped ourselves onto my couch.

"You wanna watch a mov- actually no, not that. You wanna order some food? Oh, or I have some ramen..."

"Haneul." I hummed back. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why can't you kiss me? It's just for the play. I see the way you act with Tae. You could easily kiss him if it it was him and not me, right?"

"No. I mean, Tae, he- well, honestly... we just have a different relationship. I don't know. I'm just-"

"I get it. Let's just ask Mrs. Kwan to switch my role with Taehyung's tomorrow. I'll tell her that I can't do it so you don't have to-"

I was becoming fed up, so I cut him off by pushing myself in front of him. Caught off guard, his body stiffened as I placed my legs on either sides of his lap. I sat on top of him lightly, now facing him. I placed my hands on his wide shoulders. I could feel my heart ready to jump out of my chest. I could tell I wasn't the only one who felt like this.

 I could tell I wasn't the only one who felt like this

I closed my eyes as I leaned in. Just the feeling of his lips against mine was enough to send shivers down my spine. I felt Seokjin's hands wrap around my waist and slide down to my hips. We moved in unison as the kiss deepened, tongues getting into the mixture. I let my hands move up to his hair, my fingers twirling it around and tugging on it playfully.

What felt like only seconds, but were probably actually about 3 minutes, later I decided to finally pull away. We were breathing heavily, trying to catch our breaths. Jin's bright red ears signaled that he was flustered, and probably very confused.

"Did that prove that I am willing to do it?"

He nodded shyly, leaning into me and placing his forehead on my shoulder. We both jumped at a loud, sudden knock at my door. We got up quickly and rushed to the door. I peeked through the peephole.

"It's my grandma."

I turned to Seokjin, making sure nothing looked out of place. On my tiptoes I reached to fix his now messy hair. I brushed off my hoodie. I turned back toward the door and slowly unlocked it.

"Heyyy Granny."

"Hello there, Haneul. I brought som- oh! Hello. Is this that Namjoon guy?"

"No, Grandma. This is Jin, Seokjin. You know him."

"Ay yes. Hello, Seokjin. Is anyone else here? Jungkook? Is Jungkook here?"

I sighed. "Nope. Just us two."

"Oh. All alone? Doing?"

"Just some school work."

At this point my grandma had made her way into my kitchen. She pulled a container out of a thin plastic bag and heated it in the microwave. Jin and I had unconsciously followed and sat on the tall bar chairs on the opposite side of the kitchen island. My grandma separated the hot contents into two bowls and set them in front of us along with two pairs of chopsticks. She did all this as she continued talking and asking questions.

"What exactly?"

"A school play. We have to practice an act together, that's all."

"What play?"

"I don't think you'd know it, it's mostly a western play."

"What play?"

"It's called A Midsummer Night's Dream or something."

"Ah, Shakespeare. What are your roles?"

"...I'm Hermia and Jin is Lysander."

"Hmm. Okay, well I'm going to leave you two alone to work now. Have some food."

I followed her to the door as she began to leave.

"You two seem to have lots of work to do, just make sure you use protection!"

The sounds of Seokjin choking and my grandma cackling like a maniac echoed through my apartment.

"Oh my god, Grandma! Don't say that! I'm keeping my virginity to myself, thank you very much."

"You're right, you should save it for Jungkook. I like him."

"Oh, god. I can tell. Bye, now. We're going to actually work."

Jin was still coughing by when I locked the door and made my way back to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and handed it to him.

"You good?"

"Yeah... it's just.. really hot."

"I am? Gee, thanks."

"What?"

"What?"