Petty

-Haneul POV-

"Fine. You don't have to tell me if you don't trust me. Just remember, I'll find out anyways and it will hurt more to find out from someone that is not you."

Just as I told Jimin how I felt I saw Jin walk into the store.

"Oh Jin!" I quickly got up and went to hug him.

At least Jin has been honest with me.

"Come sit next to me." I scooted over the seat where Yoongi has been seated and pointed to my previous seat with a large smile on my face.

Yoongi came back and sat next to Jimin with a large iced americano in his hands.

"Alright, while we wait for Taehyung I wanted to give an idea."

I had thought of one of my favorite plays by Shakespeare. Most of our options are romance but I didn't think we could portray that genre too well. So I thought of the next best thing, comedy.

"So I was thinking we could reenact a scene from 'Much Ado About Nothing' since it's more of a comedy play than a romance one." I waited to hear their opinions.

"It's perfect. I love that play, by the way. The romantic ones are too cheesy for my taste."

Wow, Jin and I actually have something in common.

"I know right! I thought I was the only one. It's literally my favorite!"

I could tell Jimin and Yoongi had never even heard of the play. But I was so upset about their little secret that I thought it would be fair if they felt left out for once.

They sat in silence while Jin and I went on about how much we love the play. Eventually, we decided on a scene and even decided on the roles on our own.

I almost forgot Jimin and Yoongi we're sitting in front of us until one of them spoke up.

"Oh it's raining." Jimin pointed it out.

I was shocked to see that it was already dark out and pouring heavily.

"Oh no, I should get going but I don't have an umbrella."

Without a second thought, I quickly gave Jin my umbrella.

"Don't worry, use mine. Just give it back to me at school."

He smiled at me and thanked me. As he was heading out, I stood up and began putting on my sweater. Without even looking at Jimin and Yoongi, who were barely standing up, I turned around.

I was practically starving since I hadn't had any food all day. I ordered a cookie and started eating it. The cafe was now empty and I thought that Yoongi and Jimin had really left without saying a word to me.

At least one of them did.

I guess I deserve it. Why am I like this? It's not like I want them to hate me. I shouldn't have been petty, just because they don't want to tell me something.