Chapter 1: A new Mission

Third person's P.O.V

It had now been a couple of years since the Nine-head serpent had been sealed inside of her. June and her brother Drago we're now twelve years old.

June was currently in her room resting after sparring with her twin brother Drago.

'Wonder what mom and father are up to. I haven't seen them since this morning,' June thought while lying in bed while looking up at the ceiling.

June was then snapped out of her thoughts by a knock on her bedroom door.

"Come in!" She said.

The door opened to reveal Kabuto.

"What brings you here big brother Kabuto?" June asked sitting up to look at Kabuto.

"Lord Orochimaru wants to see you in his office," Kabuto said.

"Okay," June said getting out of bed. "I will head there right now," she said walking out the door to head to her father's office.

**

When she arrived at her father's office she knocked on the door.

"Come in," Orochimaru said from the other side of the door.

She opened the door and walked inside of the room. She saw her father sitting down in a chair with a woman with similar hair as her in a long ponytail standing behind Orochimaru with her hands on his shoulders.

"Hi, father and mother," she greeted.

"Hello my snake princess," Orochimaru replied as Hoshi smiled.

"Yes hello honey," Hoshi said.

"You summoned me?" She asked.

"I have a mission for you," Orochimaru hissed with a serious look on his face.

'I love my father but sometimes he can be a little scary,' June thought.

"What is it and who am I with?" She asked.

"It's a solo mission. It'll take a few months," Orochimaru said.

'Months. He never sent me away that long only maybe a couple of weeks but never a month he only did that when I was with someone else like Kabuto,' June thought.

"A few months? I have never been away for more than a few weeks on a solo mission."

"I know, but you're the only one who I trust for this mission."

"What's the mission?"

She looked up at her father and saw the hunger for power in his eyes. His lips curled up into a sadistic smile.

"You will be going to the Hidden Leaf village. You will become a genin there and become friends with Sasuke Uchiha. I will see you during the chunin exams but not to retrieve you until I get Sasuke. Kabuto is a member of Konoha and will be around if you need anything along with Ryuu your guardian he will come and check on you now and then and  that's how you will stay in contact with me and your mother."

"So this is all to recruit Sasuke Uchiha? Itachi's little brother?" June remembered hearing about his fail attempt to get the Uchiha body. Also, remember hearing that he killed his own clan except for his brother.

"Yes, once I get him, I take his Sharingan and finally get rid of that annoying Akatsuki."

"So, this is to protect me?" She questioned with a smile.

"Of course my snake princess, all of this is for you."

June was confused about why her mother couldn't just use her own Sharingan.