Chapter 4: Gradution

Third person's P.O.V

June has been at the academy for almost two weeks. After eating her breakfast and getting dress into her favorite green shirt and purple hoodie. June began her walked to the academy by herself since she didn't need Kurenai's help anymore to find the academy.

While walking to the academy June noticed the homage monument had paint on it. She sighs knowing it was that prankster Naruto from class.

'Since I been here Naruto has been doing nothing but causing trouble. I don't really know much about his father only told me he the son of the fourth Hokage.' June thought as she reached the academy.

June walked inside and sat in the seat she been sitting in since she got here next to Sasuke. Sasuke nodded him and June haven't really much but did acknowledge her now and then since what she said to his fangirls.

**

As it got close to eight everyone noticed that Iruka still hasn't arrived. About five after, he arrived with Naruto tied up dropping him in front of the class.

"Tomorrow is the shinobi academy's graduation exam and you've failed it the last two times! This isn't the time to be causing trouble!" Iruka yelled at Naruto.

'Seriously he needs to stop causing trouble.' June thought.

"Whatever," Naruto replied snapping his head away from the man not caring.

"Time for a transformation test! Everyone line up! Transform perfectly into me!" Iruka yelled pointing to the front of the classroom.

Everyone groaned as they lined up to do the transformation justu. Sakura went first.

"Sakura Haruno. Here I go...transform!"

'It a good transformation.' June thought.

"I did it! Yes! Sauske, did you see that?"

June sighed at her behavior. 'Get it through your head that he doesn't care.' She thought.

"Next, Sauske Uchiha." It was Sauske turn next and he also transformed into Iruka sensei.

"Uh, good. Next, Naruto Uzumaki."

As he took a step forward people started complaining.

"This is a total waste of time Naruto," Shikamaru said with a frown on his face.

We always pay for your screw up," Ino said.

"Like I care!!" Naruto yelled.

"Do you always have to yell blonde?" June asked.

"Transform!" Naruto said.

June looked bored at Naruto excepting another one of his stupid stunts, when the smoke cleared he turned into a female version of himself. June sighed at his behavior.

'I knew it was going to be something stupid.' June thought.

"CUT THE STUPID TRICKS! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!"

Naruto started to laugh.

"Next June!"

June stepped and did the hand signs."Transform," she said.

The smoke cleared to reveal June transformed as the lady Kurenai she met.

"Good," he said, and June smile and turned back and went to her place in line.

"Wasn't that the woman who brought you here on your first day?" Naruto asked.

"Yes she was decided to transform into someone else instead of transforming into Iruka," June said walking to her seat.

"Alright class is dismissed everyone can leave expect Naruto," Iruka said.

**

June's P.O.V

I laying on my bed when I heard a poof and looked over at the window and saw Kabuto.

"Hello Kabuto," I said.

"So your graduation exam is tomorrow?" Kabuto asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"You sure pass them easily but remember to try to keep a low profile."

"I will."

"Also how the demon?"

"Fine. I haven't felt any disturb with my chakra."

"That great. It means that the seal hasn't weakened."

"Anyway has mom gotten her strength back?"

"Yes she recovered more of her strength but it not fully back. She did use a lot of her strength to protect you. Which you probably don't remember since that incident was sealed away because it gave you nightmares."

"Right. I guess you should get going before anyone next door gets suspicious of me talking."

"Yeah. I see you later." Kabuto said before poofing away.

**

The next day...

"To graduate, you'll have to do the clone jutsu. When you're called come to the next room." Iruka explained.

One by one everyone was called into the next room. Most likely everyone was going to pass but I wasn't too sure about Naruto. After sitting next to him for two weeks. I saw his grades and there weren't good. Whenever they trained outside, he would always have the lowest score out of everyone. When it was time for me to take the exam, I walked into the other room standing before Iruka and Mizuki.

"Alright June, just show us your clone jutsu," Iruka said.

"Clone jutsu," I said when I made the proper hand signs.

There was a puff of smoke and two clones stood right next to me.

"Excellent work June, come pick out a headband."

I walked over to the table and grabbed a black headband and put it on my forehead as I walked out of the room.

As I walked outside I saw all of the graduate students talking to their parents, but saw Naruto all alone with no headband.

'Sucks to be him. He probably would of the pass the exam if he didn't keep pulling pranks.' I thought as I head to take my photo for my ninja profile.

**

I was now in the Hokage office delivering my profile to the Hokage.

"Ah June, how does it feel to be a shinobi of the leaf?" He asked.

"It feels okay so far I guess. It thanks to you I now have a chance to be a shinobi," I said.

'I just wish. I was with my family. I miss them so much.'

"It was my pleasure, now I must tell you about the teams."

"What about them?"

"Well, there is an uneven number of students so you'll be the fourth member on one team."

"I see. I doubt you're going to tell me who I will be team up with. So I guess I will have to wait and find out tomorrow."

"Yes. I won't be telling you June," he replied smiling at me.

'I wonder if he figured out I was Orochimaru kid. Surprise if he hasn't figured out by my necklace.' I thought as I left the office and headed home.

🐍 🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

A/N: One person suggest that June should fall in love with Gaara, Sasuke, or Naruto.

Q: What did you think of this chapter?

Q: How do you think the Invasion will no with June's mother being alive?

Thanks for reading!