Chapter 2: Hidden Leaf Village

June's P.O.V

When I opened my eyes, I blinked as a harsh light appeared. Blinking, I sat up and looked around. I was in some hospital room.

'Where am I?' I thought as the door opened and 3 adults walked inside. Once they spotted me, they smiled friendly. Which was surprised I used to only my family smiling at me like that. Everyone else was afraid of me.

"Good to see that you are awake. I'm Lord Hokage," A guy in all white said.

"Lord Hokage?" I whispered remembering my father talking about him being his sensei but doesn't seem to like him anymore.

"That correct my child and this is Kakashi Hatake and Might Guy," Lord Hokage said motioning to the two as he introduced them.

"I'm June," I said.

"That a beautiful name for a young girl," Lord Hokage said.

"Uh, thanks. Anyway, how did I get here?" I asked playing with my necklaces.

"Kakashi and Guy found you passed and brought you here apparently you were knocked out cold," The hokage said.

"Thanks," I said thanking them.

"No problem," Kakashi and Guy both said but Guy was more energetic with his.

"Well we leave you to rest for a bit," The Hokage said walking away as he did I noticed a scroll fall out of his pocket.

"What with the scroll?" I asked pretending I didn't remember my mom writing something down on it.

"Oh yeah Kakashi and Guy found it sitting next to you," The Hokage said. "It said something about your mother abandoning you to keep you safe from a bad person who was trying to kidnap. If found please take care of her.

'I know this is for my own safety but I just wish my family was here.' I thought trying not to cry.

"You can stay here in the Hidden Leaf Village," The Hokage said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I stared at him shock not expecting him actually let me stay here in the village. 'So this is why father said everything will be okay.'

"You would really let me stay here?" I asked.

"Of course my child. I can't just leave a child alone with nowhere to go. Anyway would like to live alone or would you prefer living with someone?" The Hokage asked.

'Living alone would be best. It would be easier for Kabuto and Ryuu to visit me without anyone noticing,' I thought.

"I prefer to live alone," I replied.

"Alright, I will make living arrangements for you while your rest in the hospital," The Hokage said. "Before I leave would you like to become a ninja?"

'Perfect I didn't even have to ask to become a shinobi. I will get this Uchiha on my side and bring him to father. I just hope it doesn't take too long to get him to trust me,' I thought.

"Yes, I would," I replied.

"I don't think Iruka would mind too much if you started his class. If you can keep up then we can put you in a beginner class. But I believe that you will do fine."

"Good luck youthful child!" Guy said before he left. Kakashi followed after him.

"Now rest child I will be back soon to show you where you live," The Hokage said leaving me alone in the hospital room.

I then heard a familiar voice behind me.

"So he let you into the village!"

I turned around to see Kabuto crouched outside in a tree near the window.

"Yeah, he is making living arrangements for me. I don't know if he noticed who my father is yet," I said.

Good. He might have a guess but probably not sure with the different hair color," Kabuto said.

I nodded.

"Anyway, I won't be around much until the Chunin exams. So if you need anything summon a snake or Ryuu of course will show up if he senses trouble using the special mark on your arm that looks like a red snake. Also, try not to use any of your advanced justu unless you have no choice.

"I understand."

Kabuto then disappeared in a puff of smoke.

**

After a few hours, the Hokage came back to my hospital room.

"Alright June let's get you to your new home," he said.

I nodded and grabbed my bag following the Hokage out of the hospital and down many streets until finally arriving at an apartment building. The building looked pretty new with nice landscaping. There seem to only be two floors with maybe six or seven doors on each floor. We walked up the stairs and stopped at the third to last door. The Hokage pulled out a key and gave it to me.

"This is your new home. While you were resting, I had some furniture put inside and stocked with food and water that should last you a month. Once you graduate you will early money to supply yourself."

"Thanks when my first day at the Academy?" I asked opening the door and looking around the room.

"You start tomorrow at 8 am," The Hokage replied. "There an envelope on the nightstand in your buy more clothes since there only seem to be a few in the bag that was left with you."

"Okay," I said.

"I will have someone come and pick you up to walk you to the Academy tomorrow."

"I would like it if you would have some walk me there. I'm afraid that I might get lost," I replied.

"Okay. I will ask one of my jounin to come and get you tomorrow and walk you to the Academy," The Hokage said.

"Thanks that would be great," I replied.

"No problem my child. If you need anything your always welcome to come to the Hokage office and just ask."

I nodded and thank the Hokage one more time before closing the door and going into my bedroom that had a bed with black sheets, a nightstand with a lamp on it, and a dresser.

I then put my bag on the floor then got on my bed thinking about my family and wondering when I would see them again.

'Tomorrow my first day at the academy. I must be careful about revealing my justu and somehow get Sauske to become friends with me.'

🐍 🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What did you think of this chapter?

Q: Who do you want June love interest to be?

Q: Who do you think the Hokage will send to walk June to the Academy?

Thanks for reading!