Chapter 8: The Demon brothers

A/N: Sorry it been a while since I update was having a serious case of writer's block, so sorry if the chapter is short this is all that I came up with for this chapter.

I arrived at the gate to see the rest of my team and Tazuna waiting for me since I was a little late due to talking to Kabuto.

"Everyone is here si let's get going," Kakashi-sensei said.

"Let's go!" Naruto shouted excitedly.

"What are you excited about?" Sakura asked.

"Because I have never been outside the village!" Naruto said happily.

'How can this boy be so happy in the kind of world we live in?' I thought looking at the blonde confused with how he so happy when this world for so much hatred.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Tazuna groaning, "Am I really going to be safe with this brat?" Tazuna asked with a worried look.

"Don't worry, I'm a jounin," Kakashi-sensei reassured.

Naruto yelled at Tazuna for not disrespect him as we started to walk towards our destination.

I zoned everyone out as they talked amongst themselves about the different villages.

'I can't wait to go back home, father. This place is so boring they have been giving me nothing but boring missions. Plus I miss the people who have always been there for me when everyone else called me monster or freak.' I thought looking at the clear blue sky.

I sensed someone behind me. I turned my body around to see two Hidden Mist ninja laughing themselves towards Kakashi. They both wrapped chains around Kakashi pulling them and cutting him in half.

"Kakashi-sensei's!" Naruto and Sakura exclaimed.

I got ready to attack unfazed since I could tell that it was just a Substitution justu. I then saw that one of the ninjas was heading towards Naruto who was frozen in fear.

I quickly ran over towards the ninja and grabbed him by the coat throwing him into a tree.

I looked to see Sasuke was protecting Sakura and Tazuna from the other ninja who was heading over towards them.

Sasuke was almost able to take them down, but Kakashi-sensei put them both into a headlock, stopping them and tired them up.

"Naruto, I didn't expect you to freeze up like that, or I would've stepped in earlier. Anyway, good job Sasuke, June, and Sakura," Kakashi-sensei praised making everyone but me relived.

I was staying on guard feeling something wasn't right.

'This was not a coincidence. These guys were after someone and my guess that they were after Tazuna. There something he not telling us.' I thought as I looked at Tazuna with narrowed eyes.

"These are chunin from the Hidden Mist. These shinobi are known to continue fighting no matter what," Kakashi-sensei said.

"How did you know?" One of the chunin questioned looking up at Kakashi-sensei.

"On a sunny day like this when it hasn't rain raised in days, there not going to be a puddle on the ground."

"If you knew they were there then why did you let the brats handle them?" Tazuna asked.

"I wanted to see who they were after."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh cut the act it obvious that they were after you," I said with my eyes narrowed at the client who was starting to get on my nerves.

'I better keep my cool or my demon chakra will take over.' I thought trying to control my frustration and anger with this annoying client.

I zone back in to hear Kakashi decide about heading back to the village, but Naruto interpreted making a speech then stabbed himself and made a pledge.

Kakashi spoke up about Naruto losing too much blood, and he started to freak out.

After Kakashi badged up his head he decided to continue forward with the mission.

I knew I needed to stay on my guard knowing that the next enemy wasn't going to be easy to defeat.

'Father I do my best to keep myself and Sasuke safe. I won't fail you and I won't let my cover be blown. I do whatever I can to keep my secret safe though my eyes don't help with that much.' I thought looking up at the sky and follow behind my team in silence.

🐍 🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What did you think of this chapter?

Q: Who wants me to make an alternate story for Boruto? ( Asking because one person left a comment asking if there will be one)

Q: How long do you think June can keep the secret about why she was really sent here?

A/N: Her love interest is still be decided but you see many guys along the way flirting with her. It will be a little while before her love interest gets picked.

Thanks for reading!