Chapter 3 :Frist Day

June's P.O.V

I woke up at 7 in the morning. After waking up I went to the bathroom and took a shower to get ready to for my first day at the Academy.

Once I was shower and dressed. I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast. I finish breakfast right in time because there was a knock on the door.

'It must be the person who going to be walking me to the academy.' I thought walking over to the door.

I walked over to the door and opened it and saw a woman with black hair and red eyes.

"You must be June. I'm Kurenai Yuhi and I will be walking to the academy," Kurenai said.

"Nice to meet you Kurenai," I said following her outside of my apartment.

**

When we arrived at the classroom Kurenai opened the door and I follow in behind her. I saw lots of kids in the class but the one who caught my attention was a boy who looked just like Itachi.

"Kurenai who is this?" The sensei asked.

"This is June your new student," Kurenai replied.

"Well, I'm Iruka sensei. Nice to meet you," he said nicely, then looked at the students.

"Hmm...sit next to Naruto and Sauske," he said.

'Perfect I get to sit next to Sasuke makes it easier to befriend him.'

"Alright, I will be taking my leave now," Kurenai said leaving the class.

I then walked over and sat down next to Sauske and a blonde boy with whiskers. I felt girls glare at me and then saw them turn to look at Sauske when they realize I noticed the glares.

'I see their fangirls. Getting close to him will be hard with them around. I admit he is kind of cute but not my type of guy.' I thought with a smirk when a way to get him to trust me came to mind.

"Oh stop with the glaring. I don't have feelings for Sauske so stop worrying, besides he is not interested in a relationship with anyone right now that what his face clearly says plus if he was he wouldn't want to date an annoying fangirl," I said in a bored tone.

I notice that Sauske looking at with what looked like surprise. Then the girls glared at me but then look at me with fear when they noticed my fangs and eyes.

'Of course, they're afraid like people are always afraid. Except for my family. Me telling them how annoying that is bound to get him to start liking me.' I thought.

"Everyone settle down. June, would you please come here," Iruka said getting everyone's attention. I nodded and walked over to Iruka.

"Why don't tell us a little bit about yourself," Iruka said smiling at me. I nodded and thought about what say to not trying to not blow my cover.

"As you know my name June. I like the color blue, sushi, snakes, and singing. I guess I dislike people being afraid of my eyes and fangs. I also hate annoying fangirls haven't you ever heard of personal space. I believe that all you need to know," I said not sharing everything about myself so I didn't give away too much.

"You sure didn't say much," The boy I was assuming was Naruto commented.

"I don't see a reason to when I hardly know you guys," I replied.

"Alright you can go back to your seat next to Sauske and Naruto," Iruka said.

I nodded and walked back to my seat.

'This is going to be interesting. Hopefully, it doesn't take too long to befriend Sauske.' I thought.

**

"Class dismiss," Iruka said after finishing a lesson on different types of genjustu.

I stood up started to head towards the door.

"Hey snake eyes," I heard a voice said and I turned around to see a girl with pink hair behind me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You keep your creepy eyes and fangs away from Sauske," she said.

'Here we go again. It always the same even in the Hidden sound I'm called creepy are dangerous because of the demon inside of me.' I thought.

"Sakura leave June alone!" Iruka demanded.

"It fine. I'm used to it," I said with a sigh exiting the classroom and heading outside of the Academy.

"Hey, snake girl wait!" A voice said and I turned to see Sauske.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I wanted to thank you for what you said this morning to those girls," he said.

"No problem I can't stay fangirls it so annoying. Nobody wants to have people all over them all day," I sated. "Also the name is June."

"Right, name Sauske in case you haven't memorized it yet," he said before walking away.

I stared at the spot Sauske was for a few moments before walking away to head to my apartment.

I looked around trying to remember the path Kurenai took to get here.

**

Once I got to my apartment. I let a sigh of relief glad that I remember the path from my apartment to the academy.

I opened the door and walked inside the apartment and closed the door once I was inside.

The second I did I sense a familiar chakra behind me.

"How was your first day?" I heard Kabuto asked behind me.

"It was okay," I replied turning behind me to face Kabuto.

"I see. What happened you only say okay if something upsetting you," Kabuto said.

"The usual."

Kabuto nodded his understanding. " They just can't see how beautiful you are. They just see your eyes and fangs, not the beauty you get from your mother," Kabuto said pushing up his glasses.

"Thanks. Anyway got Sauske to talk to me a little bit."

"Good. Try to get even closer so you can convince him to join Lord Orochimaru."

I nodded. "How is he?" I asked.

"Good so is your mother. He has been busy preparing his plan for the Leaf."

'Right he wants to destroy the village.'

"Anyway, I will be taking my leave. I need to go and good luck the graduation exam to become a genin should be coming up soon. I believe it in two weeks," Kabuto said.

I nodded as Kabuto took off.

'Two weeks the test should be easy.'  I thought walking over to my kitchen to get a snack.

🐍 🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What did you think of this chapter?

Q: What did you think of June's first day?

Q: What do you hope to see happen next chapter?

Q: Who do you hope to see June fall in love with?

Thanks for reading!