Chapter 5: Teams

Third person's P.O.V

The next day June got up and got ready for the day at the normal time she always does. She looked in the mirror and stared at her headband on her forehead. The Leaf symbol didn't fit her, she wished she was back at her home village with her father.

She walked outside and began making her way to the academy.

When she arrived she saw a sight she wasn't expecting Naruto here at orientation.

"Huh? What are you doing here Naruto? You can't be here unless you graduate." Shikamaru gazes at the unexpectedly present blonde.

"Oh yeah? Do you see this? Do you see this? It's a regulation headband, Shikamaru." Naruto smirks, pointing at the headband on his forehead with a thumb. I sigh, somehow he made it? I'm not complaining, just in awe. "Let me put it to you this way. I look great in this headband like it was made for me! Believe it!"

'So he passed somehow.' She thought staring at the blonde as Shikamaru walks off to his sit.

Right after she sat down she heard Ino and Sakura run in and be fighting over who gets to sit next to Sauske.

Naruto got out of his seat and stared intently at Sasuke.

"Naruto, leave Sasuke alone!" Sakura scolded.

"Move it," Sasuke said glaring at Naruto.

Some guy accidentally pushed Naruto forward making him and Sasuke kiss making everyone gasp. All the girls in the class got angry while the boys started laughing. June looked away staring into space. She just wanted to be assigned to a team already and eventually go back home to the people important to her.

**

"So she graduated after all only being here for only two weeks," Kurenai, a jonin, said. The Hokage and selected Jonin teachers circle around his crystal ball. They watch the commotion playing out in the classroom.

"Yes, but I'm afraid she hasn't gotten used to the village. She completely shuts herself out from the world. She hasn't bothered to make one friend," The Hokage said. "Her skills and grades are reall good for only being here for two weeks.

" I admit she does look like Orochimaru but with blue hair," Asuma a jounin said.

"I believe that she might be his kid," The Hokage said. "They do seem alike but yet she also kind of different from him."

"You have your work cut out for you Kakashi," Asuma said looking at a sliver hair man.

"You're right there won't be a dull moment especially with the girl who looks like she rather anywhere but at the orientation," Kakashi said looking at June who was staring at the window.

**

Iruka finally walked inside of the class and made a speech about being shinobi then he went through the list and he got to team 7.

"Now team seven, this team will have four members. On team seven will be Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno," Naruto jumps for joy while Sakura gets depressed, " Sasuke Uchiha," Sakura cheers while Naruto gets depressed, "and June."

Sakura seemed disappointed not wanting another girl on the team competing for Sauske affection especially one with snake eyes and with hair that was longer than her own hair. Naruto was just glad to have someone on his team that didn't hate him even if she doesn't talk to him but at least acknowledges him and not in a bad way. Sasuke was just glad to have someone on the team capable of protecting themselves.

"Now your sensei will come and pick you up after lunch," Iruka said.

'I'm with Sasuke. At least it will make it easier to get him to join father. That means I can leave this village and go back home to the people who care about me and don't see me as a monster,' I thought with a sigh.