Fame

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story and my OC's.

Justin's POV

Why am I narrating the closing?  Alex is much better at this than I am.

Anyway, you're not going to believe what happened after the battle.  WE BECAME FAMOUS!!!  I guess the reporter in the helicopter was some famous reporter named Gayle Gossip.  My parents did interviews with her when they were defending Ninjago, but I still don't really know who she is.

All everyone is talking about is how we saved Ninjago.  We're more popular in school than we've ever been.  All the juniors are upset about what happened at prom, but who could blame them.  We were hoping for a nice prom where nothing would go wrong.  Did we get that?  Nope.

Strangely enough, this whole situation brought me closer to my sister.  We still argue, but we know that we can always count on each other no matter what.  We have a better understanding of each other.  We agreed to only use our twin power in case of emergencies.  It's too powerful to just use whenever we want.

Zeke, Harper, and Felix got an A on their project and I feel like there's something going on between them and their groupmates.  Who knows what will happen with that.  Well, maybe the autho-  I probably shouldn't have said that.

Did I mention everything?  Blah blah blah famous.  Blah blah blah popular.  Blah blah blah closer with my sis.  Blah blah blah school project and broken fourth w-  I really got to stop myself.

Oh I almost forgot!  I'm on the football team!  Max and Mason are also, but I'm the kicker!  Alex, Juliet, and Rosie made it onto the cheerleading squad, so that's cool.  I'm a football player who's dating a cheerleader.  Although, my cheerleading girlfriend is also Samurai X...I don't want to get on her bad side.

I believe that does it.  Get ready for the sequ-  I mean our next adventure.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!  I'm working on the sequel.  I love the story line that I came up with for the sequel and I hope that you guys will love it too.  Thank you to everyone who has read, voted, and commented on this story.  I love reading the comments.  This book has over 500 reads and 66 votes right now.  It has also been ranked #2 in ninjagonextgen.  It's right behind my other next generation story.  Thank you so much.  Can't wait for you guys to read the sequel!