Prom Shopping

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story and my OC's.

Juliet and Mason were watching a movie together on the couch in the living room. Mason had an arm around his girlfriend. Rosie walked in.

"Hey Rosie," Juliet said.

"Hello," Rosie said. "What are you doing?"

"We're just watching a movie," Mason said. "Do you want to join?"

"I can't. I'm going dress shopping with Alex for the junior prom."

"Right. I forgot that you are the only freshman going to the junior prom."

"I get to go because my boyfriend is a junior. There are going to be people from other schools there too."

Justin, Alex, and Max walked in.

"Hey Rosie," Alex said. "You ready to go?"

"Yes," Rosie replied.

"Where are you girls going?" Max asked.

"Prom dress shopping," Alex said. "Dad gave me money for it.

"My dad did too," Rosie said.

"Dad didn't give me money to rent a tuxedo," Justin complained.

"You don't know how to work him like I do," Alex said. "It's called girl tears. The greatest power of all."

"Maybe I can convince mom."

"I convinced my mom to give me money to rent a tuxedo," Max said.

"I'll be right back," Justin said and then gave Rosie a quick kiss on the cheek. "Have fun." He left to go find Nya.

"We should get going," Alex said. "Come on Rosie."

Max grabbed Alex's hand and kissed her cheek before she left. "Have fun," he said. The two girls left.

"You realize we've been here the whole time," Mason said who was still on the couch with Juliet.

"I did...not."

Justin came back in. "Ok," he said. "My mom gave me money, so now I don't have to use my own. Let's go."

"Quick question: Did you realize that Juliet and Mason were here the whole time?" Max pointed to the couch.

"Wait! What?!" Justin turned to the couch and saw them sitting there. "Oh. Hey guys. You're being as quiet as ninja over there."

"Not really," Juliet said. "We've been watching a movie. You guys are just oblivious."

"Let's get going before this gets even more awkward," Max said.

"I'm with you there," Justin said and he left with Max.

"They're in their own little world," Juliet said.

"Yeah, but now they're gone," Mason said. Juliet snuggled up to him and they didn't notice Kai walk in.

Kai saw his daughter with her boyfriend and went over and wedged himself between them. "So, what are you guys watching?" he asked.

"Seriously dad?!" Juliet said angrily.

"What?" Kai acted clueless.

"I'm trying to spend some time with my boyfriend!"

"And I would like to know if he's treating you right." Kai looked at Mason.

Mason gulped. "I-I would n-never hurt her, Master Kai."

"You better not...or you're a dead man."