Group Project

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story and my OC's.

Ninjago Middle School

A few days later

Harper was sitting at her desk for History, starring at one of the guys in her class. Zeke and Felix walked in and went over to where Harper was because they all sit together in class. They noticed that she was starring and they knew who she was starring at.

"Are you seriously starring at Joseph again?" Zeke asked.

Harper snapped out of it. "What? I wasn't starring," Harper said unconvincingly.

"But you were."

"It is obvious you have a crush on him," Felix said.

"Fine," Harper caved. "Maybe I do, but don't think I haven't noticed how you two have crushes on Kyara and Sarah."

Zeke and Felix froze and looked at each other.

"See. Is it strange how the people we have crushes on are good friends?"

"I mean, it helps since we're good friends," Zeke said.

"Agreed," Felix said.

The final bell for class to start rang.

"Ok everyone. Please take your seats," Mr. Dutra, their history teacher, said to the class. Everyone sat down. "You guys are going to be placed into groups of 6 and put together a project about elemental masters. I know that having elemental masters in the class may be a little unfair." Zeke and Felix glanced at each other and Harper just shook her head. "But I believe that you can all put together a great project about them. I want to know about the history of them, how their powers work, weapons they can use or have used to fight, and villains they've fought. I created the groups already and will announce them." He starts to announce all the groups and the three ninja waited patiently to hear their names. Finally, Mr. Dutra was on the final group. "The last group will be Zeke, Haper, Felix, Kyara, Joseph, and Sarah." Zeke, Harper, and Felix sat in shock for a moment. "Get in your groups and begin working."

Kyara, Joseph, and Sarah walked over to where Zeke, Harper, and Felix were sitting.

"Hey guys," Kyara said.

"H-Hey Kyara," Zeke said nervously. "W-We all got grouped together for this project."

"I think this project will be easy, considering who your parents are," Joseph said.

"Y-yeah," Harper said.

"I think that this project will be fascinating," Sarah said.

"I-I agree," Felix said. They started working on their project until class was over.

"Do you guys want to work on the project more after school?" Kyara asked.

"We could," Zeke said. "Where do you want to go?"

"If it's easier for you guys, we could go to your place," Joseph said.

"I think that could work," Harper said. "It might be easier working on the project there anyway."

"We could meet at the office when school ends," Sarah suggested.

"That sounds good," Felix said.

"See you guys then," Joseph said as he walked away with Kyara and Sarah.

"How did we end up in a group with them?" Zeke asked.

"Luck?" Felix said.

"Bad luck," Harper said. "I don't want to make a fool of myself!"