Prom Night Part 4

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story and my OC's.

"JUSTIN!!!" Alex screamed as Aaron continued to hold onto her brother tightly.  They didn't even know that Aaron was so strong and since Aaron managed to get a vengestone cuff on him, he couldn't use his lightning powers.

"I will get the elemental twin power!  I will rule Ninjago!" Aaron yelled.

"NO!!!"  Anger rose up within Alex.  She doesn't let anybody hurt her family and there was no way she was going to let anybody use her powers for evil purposes.  She shot water at Aaron and he threw Justin into a table that was by where they were and dodged Alex's attack.

"For being one of Ninjago's protectors, you have a lot of anger in you."  Alex rolled her eyes at Aaron's comment.  "You have the power.  If you wanted to, you could probably take over Ninjago."

"Oh yeah.  And why would I do that?"

"You could make people bow down to you.  You don't see it, none of you do, but you are gods to the people of Ninjago.  They may respect you for saving them, but they also fear you and what you can do."

"I prefer the respect part.  I would never hurt the people of Ninjago.  I would never try to rule it."

Aaron laughed maniacally.  "Never say never.  I never pictured myself doing what I'm doing when I was your age, yet here I am.  To be honest, I'm most likely going to end up in jail when this is done."

"Then, why do it in the first place?"

"I've already come this far.  Why stop now?  Might as well go out with a bang."

Max was watching the conversation that Alex and Aaron were having.  He then noticed Justin who was still on the and trying to pull off the vengestone cuff.  Max ran over to help him.  "Let me try," Max said.

"Knock yourself out," Justin told him.

Max started pulling on it, but to no avail.  "I have super strength!  Why isn't this working?!"  Max was clearly frustrated.

"Because it's vengestone!" Justin snapped back.

Max pulled back, clearly embarrassed.  "Right...forgot about that."  He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Forget it."  Justin stood up.  "I'll just fight without powers."

"Well, there's a lock on it.  Do you have anything to pick a lock?  Like a bobby pin?"

"Dude!  I'm a guy, but you know who would have one."

"ALEX!!!" they both yelled.

"I'm kind of in the middle of something!" she yelled as she shot water at Aaron, who dodged it.  "What do you want?!"

"One of your bobby pins!" Max said.

"Do you really think I'll let you do that?!" Aaron yelled.

"You guys really asked for a bobby pin thinking that Aaron wouldn't figure out what you wanted to do?!" Alex yelled annoyed.

"That was a stupid idea," Max said.

"You're the one who asked while she was fighting Aaron!" Justin snapped at his best friend.

"Well, we both yelled Alex's name."

"But I wasn't going to ask her out loud like that."

"As amusing as your arguing is, I could use some help!" Alex yelled as Aaron was starting to get the upper hand.  "Water doesn't work as well as say, ENERGY!!!"

Rosie came up to Justin and Max and hopped out of her mech.  "I'll try to get the cuff off.  Max, go help Alex," she said.

"On it!" Max said and started to go help Alex, but stopped.  "Wait.  I thought that I was supposed to be the leader."

"Just go help my sister!" Justin snapped.

"Right."  Max went over to help Alex.

Rosie inspected the cuff.  "Unfortunately, I don't have anything to get it off," she said.

"It's ok," Justin said.  "We can figure it out later.  I've fought without powers before."  He turned around and saw classmates who were hiding behind tables and chairs because they got caught in the crossfire.  "We have to evacuate everyone."

"This isn't the prom they wanted," Rosie said sadly,

"This isn't the prom any of us wanted."  Justin noticed Mr. Lopez, who was in front of some students with some of the teachers.  Justin went over to him.  "Mr. Lopez, I need you to help us out."

"Whatever you need, Justin," Mr. Lopez said.

"I need you to help me and Rosie to get everyone to evacuate out the back exit."

"Of course."  Mr. Lopez turned to the students behind him.  "Come on guys.  The ninja...and samurai want us to evacuate."  The students got up and followed Mr. Lopez to the back exit.

Justin and Rosie continued to help the students evacuate.

Aaron got the upper hand on Alex and managd to get a vengeston cuff on her too.  Max blasted Aaron with his energy powers to get him to let go of Alex.  "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" Max yelled.

Aaron got right back up which shocked the couple.  "You really think that I wouldn't learn from you doing that before?"  He opened his jacket and revealed the armor he had underneath.  "Vengestone armor.  Your powers can't hurt me."

"Why does everyone know that vengestone renders our powers useless?!"

"It's just common knowledge that's useful for anyone who wants to take you down."

Alex took out one of her bobby pins to try and pick the lock on the cuff, but the bobby pin was...too big?!  "This lock is way too tiny!"

"Of course," Aaron said.  "If it was a regular sized lock, you could easily pick it.  If it's too small, you would require the key in order to get it off.  Don't worry.  I will take it off...when I need your twin power."

"No way!  We won't let you use our powers for evil!"

Aaron gave Alex an evil smirk.  "We'll see about that."  He snapped his fingers and two goons teleported behind Max and grabbed him.  Two other goons had grabbed Rosie.

Justin noticed and ran towards Aaron.  "Let them go!" he yelled.

"I think I'll give you two a choice.  Either come with me or they die."

Justin walked up next to Alex.  "We can't let them die," he whispered to his sister.

"I was thinking the same thing," she whispered back sadly.  "I trust them."

"So do I."

"Alright!" Alex said to Aaron.  "We'll go with you."

"NO!!!  YOU CAN'T!!!" Max yelled, trying to break free.

Justin and Alex walked to Aaron.

"DON'T DO THIS!!!"

"NO!!!" Rosie yelled.

Alex turned back to her boyfriend.  "We trust you."  All the goons, Aaron, Justin, and Alex teleported away.  Max dropped to his knees as the Bounty showed up.  Rosie covered her face as she cried, but Max didn't really notice anything that was going on around him.  He didn't notice his friends come down or them asking what had happened.  All he could think about was what Alex told him, 'We trust you.'

A/N: Sorry for the late update.  I've just been really busy with school work.  Anyways, I think that there will be a few chapters left of this book, but I've been working hard on trying to come up with an idea for a sequel and I thought of one that I really like.  I actually hinted to it in this chapter.  I like to drop hints for sequels because I feel that it helps to really connect the stories.  I hope you enjoyed!