Chapter thirty-one

So uh.... this is Destiel's child. I have a lot more too so expect those to be the pictures up top for a while

Running. That's all she did. She had to run. Her breath came in short pants as she forced her legs to go faster. She didn't dare look back to see if that thing was behind her. She didn't need too, she could hear it. Running. Growling. Snapping twigs under its paws

Her legs burned, her throat was sore, her vision danced. Yet, she couldn't stop. Her steps falter and her foot caught on an upturned root. She quickly turned to face the thing behind her. The thing leapt at her as a scream stuck in her throat.

———————

Stiles woke up to the phone ringing. Well, his phone to be exact. Stiles grumbled a few curses that made Derek huff out a laugh.

"Hello?"

"Stiles, you better get down here."

"Deaton? What... what happened?"

"I'll tell you when you get here but you have to hurry."

"Ok." Stiles hung up and got out of bed.

"Stiles? What's up?" Derek questioned, following his boyfriend.

"Deaton called, somethings up. He wants us down there right away."

Derek frowned and pulled on his shirt and jeans. "Ok come on then."

Stiles smiled at his boyfriend and pecked his lips after he had gotten dressed and brushed his teeth. The two got into Derek's car and drove to the clinic. Stiles hopped out and grabbed Derek's hand as they walked in.

"Stiles, Derek, thanks for coming."

"Sure Deaton. What's wrong?"

"Isaac brought in a woman about half and hour ago. Said she was being chased by a huge wolf or something. She's been out cold the entire time. You should go talk to Isaac before he paces a hole through the floor."

Stiles nodded as he rushed into the room. "Isaac?"

Isaac looked up and was quick to hug Stiles. Stiles hugged back and smiled.

"Are you alright? What happened?"

"I-I don't know. I was on patrol, just heading back, a-and I heard someone. I was careful about not being seen as I went to check it out. I found this woman laying on the ground, watching as this huge, W-wolf or something leap at her. I jumped at it and knocked it away." Isaac stopped to take a deep breath. "We fought before it ran off. I quickly brought her here but she'd already passed out, probably from exhaustion or fear."

Stiles smiled and he rubbed his friend back, "it's ok. I'm sure she'll be alright. You did a good job of bringing her here though."

Isaac smiled and leaned against Stiles as Derek and Deaton came into the room. Deaton went to check on the woman as Derek went to reassure Isaac.

"Well it doesn't look like she has any fatal wounds. Only a few cuts and scraps that I assume is from falling down."

"Ok well, what should we do when she wakes up? Where should we bring her?" Stiles questioned.

Before Deaton could say anything Isaac's phone rang. By Isaac's guilty face Derek could tell he hadn't told Scott anything. Isaac picked up and winced at the worried tone that answered.

"Isaac?! Where are you? Are you ok? You haven't come home yet. Is everything alright?"

"Scott...I'm ok. I'm at Deaton's. I found a girl on my way back from patrol and we were just making sure she was ok."

"Ok. When are you coming back?"

Isaac glanced at Derek who nodded and motioned for him to leave, "I'm leaving right now. I'll see you soon ok?"

Ok. I love you."

"I love you too Scott." Isaac hung up and walked out of the clinic with a few short goodbyes.