Part eleven

@NolanIsScared changed his name to @NolanTheBean
@ZombieWolf

Can't wait for tonight!!!! 55 likes {tagged: @HunterArgent}

55 likes
{tagged: @HunterArgent}

[comments disabled]

———————

@ScreamQueen

So uh, I did a thing

527 likes | 26 comments

@SarcasticShit: Lydia that's really cool!

@ScreamQueen: you're not mad?

@SarcasticShit: the only person I'm mad at is my dad so no I'm not mad.

@SourWolf: why are you mad of your dad.

@SarcasticShit: not here

[load more comments]

My SourWolf

Derek
Stiles why are you mad at Sheriff Stilinski?

Stiles
Well he didn't tell me that he was dating someone!

Derek
Oh?

Stiles
Yeah. Last night I was worried when he didn't answer and then I found him sleeping. But I also saw someone else there!

Derek
I'm sorry Stiles. Maybe he didn't know how you'd react?

Stiles
Yeah maybe anyways I have to get my dad his lunch.

Derek
Ok love, I'll see you later."

——————

When Stiles got to the station he waved at a few of the deputies as he walked to his dad's office. The door was closed and the blinds were drawn shut which was odd. Stiles ignore the few shouts of protest and opened the door.

"Ok dad, I got your l-" the words died in his throat when he looked up and saw the scene before him.

"Stiles! Look I can explain!" Then he stopped and thought for a minute, "wait actually I don't think I can."

The person next to his dad smiled sheepishly as they straightened their shirt. Luckily they weren't doing the nasty.

"Oh....uhhh..... I-I t-think I'm gonna go." Stiles placed his dad's lunch on his desk before running out of the station.

He couldn't believe he had seen that.Obviously he knew his dad was seeing someone but he didn't expect it to be them! If Stiles thought about it the signs were probably always there.

Once Stiles got home he called Derek.

"D-Derek?"

"Stiles? What's wrong? Where are you?"

"I'm home. Can you cuddle me?"

"I'm on my way now."

Stiles sat for a few minutes after Derek hung up before the man himself leaned through his window. Derek quickly enveloped Stiles in a hug.

"What's wrong love?" Derek whispered into his mate's neck.

"I just caught my dad making out with Scott's mom."

Dead silence. "Really?" A nod against his side confirmed it, "is that such a bad thing?"

"No! I just never thought about his loving anyone other than my mom. After.... after she died he turned to drinking. I don't want to see him in that much pain again." Stiles let a few tears slide down his face, landing softly on Derek's shirt, "I can't handle seeing him in pain."

"Shhh it's ok love. I'm sure your dad knows what he's doing. I don't think you have to worry about him being left."

Stiles didn't say anything, he simply fell asleep to the soft sound of Derek's heartbeat. Noah walked through the door at that moment but stopped when he saw Derek put a finger up to his lips.

"I'm suppose he told you what happened?" A nod. "I can guess how he feels and I know he worries about my safety. I just hope he'll understand someday."
Derek smiled, "of course he'll understand. He loves you more than anyone in the world."

Noah smiles down at his son before returning his gaze to Derek, "I think I might just have to be second place now."

———————

@TheBeast

Hey Nolan who are you texting? 😏75 likes | 15 comments{tagged: @NolanTheBean}

75 likes | 15 comments
{tagged: @NolanTheBean}

@NolanTheBean: no one!

@YouCan'tSeeMe: whatever helps you sleep at night.

@Brett.Talbot: I'm offended, I have been called many things but a no one is a first.

@TheBeast: haha Nolan is blushing!!!

@NolanTheBean: no I'm not! Stop lying!

[load more comments]