Part fifteen

Liam woke up with a pair of arms around him. He knew they were Theo's and couldn't help but smile. Liam snuggled further into the warmth his boyfriend held.

A chuckle made him flush. "You're so cute when you wake up."

"No I'm not." Liam buried his face further into Theo's chest.

"Yes you are."

"No. Now shut up I want to sleep!"

"Liam, baby, it's eleven in the morning. You have to get up."

"I don't care! I want to cuddle my boyfriend and sleep."

"I'll make you lunch!" Theo smirked as Liam shot up and quickly started getting dressed.

"I'm up! Please make me lunch!"

————————

McGay pack

Derek
Someone please help me!

Scott
Dude what's wrong?

Derek
Stiles was watching Sherlock again. Now he's actually drooling over him!

Malia
Are you jealous because Benedict cumberbatch is fucking hot as all hell?

Derek
....  no... should I be? I mean yeah it's weird watching my mate salivate over a fictional person

Kira
How dare you! He is not fictional!

Stiles
Really Derek? It's not like I could just fly to London and make out with him!

Derek
I know. I wouldn't let you get past you door.

Stiles
Well there is that. But also because I love you and there is no way I would ever choose a tv character over you.

Ethan
I would. I mean have you seen him? He's like a fucking god!

Jackson
........ you're sleeping on the couch tonight.

——————————

"Hey Stiles?" Dean called as he walked down the stairs.

"What do you want Dean? You want to shoot my boyfriend again?"

Dean looked down as he sat besides his cousin, "look Stiles, I'm really sorry. All my life I spent chasing down supernatural creatures and killing them. I really hope you can forgive me."

Stiles glared at Dean, "will you leave my pack alone?"

Dean nodded, "so will Cas and Sam. I promise we will leave your pack alone. I never meant to hurt you."

"Ok. I'll forgive you. But if you hurt anyone in my pack again I will be the one hunting you down. Got it?"

Dean nodded and smiled, "thanks Stiles. Now I have a very serious question. How do you ask an angel to be your boyfriend?"

Stiles laughed, "I don't know. My angel asked me first. I think all you have to do is ask. Cas seemed pretty into you at the diner."

"Oh god, you were there?"

"Yeah. They have the best curly fries. It's actually really funny watching you stumble around with your words."

"What is Cas decides he doesn't like me anymore?" Dean's eyes widened, "what if he decides I'm not good enough for him? What if he decides he's not gay?!"

Stiles chuckles, "whoah Dean calm down. None of that will happen. All you have to do is say, 'Cas will you be my boyfriend?'"

"No!" A growl erupts from behind them. The cousins turn and see Derek with a scowl on his face. Stiles laughs and holds out his arms. Derek quickly rushes over and pulls Stiles into him. "Mine!"

"Calm down Sourwolf. I was just helping Dean out with his crisis. He wanted to know how to ask out Castiel."

"And I really appreciate it Stiles. I think I have an angel to find. Thanks." Dean smiles and stands up.

"Good luck!" Stiles shouts as the door closes.

Derek sits down with Stiles still in his arms. "That was really nice of you."

Derek's voice was muffled by Stiles's neck, "well he did apologize and promise not to hurt any of you guys. Plus he was really freaking out about how to ask out Cas."

"Where's the other one?"

"Sam? I don't know, haven't seen his all day."

"There's two heartbeats upstairs." Derek mumbles.

Stiles shrugs, "must have a girl over."

"He's gay."

"How do you know that?"

"Because every male in our pack is unbelievably hot and when he saw half of them his breath hitched. Plus his eyes dilated."

Stiles laughed. "I think everyone here is gay."

Derek nodded as he drifted off to sleep holding his mate.