Chapter twenty-six

"Please!!!!! I promise I'll stop asking if you agree."

"Ok fine! Just let me text Aiden real quick."

Parrish pulled out his phone and texted his boyfriend that he was going to be hanging out with Stiles. "There. Now lets go."

"Yes! I already have a place in mind!" Stiles jumped up and hurried Parrish to the Jeep. Soon they were in their way to Stiles's special hang out spot.

——————-

"Hey we should probably head back now." Stiles stood up and helped Parrish up as well.

"Yeah. It was nice hanging out. We should do this more often."

"Oh I don't think you'll be doing anything for a very long time." A voice chuckled from behind the pair.

Before they could turn around they were knocked out. Stiles and Parrish's last thoughts were of their boyfriends.

————

"Well do you know where they went?!" Derek was on the verge of breaking down. His mate and pack member were gone for too long.

"No! Jordan didn't tell me!" Aiden was pacing around the room.

"When did he say they would be home?"

"Seven! Derek, it's midnight! What if something bad happened to them? What if-"

"No! You can't think like that. I'm sure they are fine," the silent 'for now' hung in the air. "We just have to try to sniff them out. They can't be too far. Right?"

"Ok. But we should probably get more people."

Derek nodded, "I'll tell the Winchesters. You get Corey, Scott, Isaac, Boyd and Erica ok?"

"On it!"

——————

"Wait, wait! Slow down! Now what happened?" Dean rubbed his forehead.

"Stiles and Parrish went out to hang because they hadn't in a while. Parrish told Aiden they would be home by Seven at the latest. Obviously they aren't home yet."

"Ok. Well who else is coming?" Dean asked. "Sam, look up every place abandoned in a 30 mile radius. We'll look further if we have to. I'll get the weapons."

"Aiden is getting a few from my pack as well. They should be here soon." Derek said.

"Ok good." Dean placed his hand on Derek's shoulder, "We'll find them. Ok? I know it's hard but try to stay calm. For him, can you do that?"

Derek nodded and went to get some fresh air. Dean sighed and hung his head. Castiel came up behind Dean and hugged him.

"Like you said Dean, we'll find them. Everything will be ok."

'CAS!!!'

"Who's screaming?" Cas asked suddenly.

Dean stopped and stared at his boyfriend. "What? No one is screaming Cas."

Castiel's eyes widened, "then it's Stiles!"

'Castiel! Help us! We're at the old bank!'

"Sam! They are at the old Bank! Derek! We know where they are!" Cas shouted.

Derek came running in. "How?"

"Angel thing. We can hear when someone prays to us. Stiles must have figured that out."

"Ok. Let's go! I'll text Scott and tell him where they are."

Too bad they don't know what's waiting for them. Didn't anyone tell him not to rush into danger? You should always know who your up against. Or you might not make it out alive.

Little did they know, they would get the biggest surprise if their life.