Chapter twenty-nine

Deucalion sat up with a groan. He felt better but his head was dizzy. It took a few moments for his eyes to adjust and when they did he saw that he was in a room. The walls were painted a light, soft green but otherwise were bare.

A few seconds after looking around Deucalion became aware of the footsteps headed towards the door. The door creaked open and Duec watched as Theo walked in with a tray.

"Theo?"

"Deucalion! You're up!" Theo rushed over, setting the tray down.

Deucalion chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Theo, "yeah kiddo."

"How're you feeling?"

"Good. You doing ok?"

Theo nodded, "yeah, Liam's been staying here while you were gone."

Deucalion narrowed his eyes, "you guys didn't do anything right?" Theo blushed and looked away. Duec laughed, "I'm joking Theo!"

Theo smiled and sat down beside Deucalion, "I missed you."

"So did I kiddo. Is Liam still here?"

"No he went back home."

"Ok well what do you say we get some food?" Deucalion smiled.

"Sounds great."

——————

*slap* the sound rang through the empty room. The male gripped his cheek from where he had been slapped. A grunt of pain passed his lips as the attacker slapped him again.

"You gonna stop?" The assaulter asked.

"No." The man spat at the person standing above him.

"You may be an angel but I will make your life hell if you don't leave. I'll have you begging to go to hell because it would be better than what I'll put you through." The voice snarled.

"Good luck bitch." He growled as the person kicked him.

"Watch your tongue, or I'll have to cut it off." The angel sneered at the figure. "Anyways, it's time to send you back. Just remember, he doesn't love you."

The man blacked out before he could say anything.

——————

Allison was sitting on her bed in thought. It had been a few months since it first started. Lydia. Allison blushed slightly at the thought of her friend. Lydia had been flirting at her for over five months.

Allison had always pushed Lydia away, she needed to get her thoughts sorted out. All her life she had been sure that she was straight, interested in men. Liked dick.

Now, with all her friend being gay and Lydia flirting, her thoughts got jumbled. She didn't feel like herself. Allison felt strange, around her friends she acted like she was never bothered about anything.

Allison made jokes to hide any pain left from losing a parent or her worry about losing her other family. Her brain would torture her at all hours with scenes of her friends dying.

Allison wanted to know who she was. She wanted to know who she liked, what she believed. Not these lies she uses to hide her problems.

A knock on her door cut off her thoughts. Allison looked up expecting to see her dad but instead she was greeted by the zombie wolf.

"Hey Peter."

Peter walked in and sat by Allison. "I think I know what you're dealing with."

"What?" Allison looked confused.

"You don't feel like yourself, like you...don't know you. Right?" Allison nodded, "I could smell her emotions"

Allison flushed at the fact that she forgot, "oh."

"Look, I went through something similar when I was young. It was after I found out your dad was my mate. I had grown up not know about same sex couples. I didn't know it was a thing, so when I found out my mate was a guy..." Peter glanced at Allison, "I freaked out. I thought there was something wrong with me. I didn't tell anyone for fear of being mocked or bullied."

Allison turned to look at Peter, "what'd you do?"

"I hid it. Turned myself into a jerk, I bullied people Allison. I forced myself to date girls despite wanting to barf whenever they touched me. I wanted nothing more that to hug Chris. Somewhere along the lines, who I was changed so much I didn't recognize myself. My mom finally had to sit me down and talk to me." Peter smiled, "she told me that she didn't care who I liked or what I did with my life as long as I didn't waste my life on hurting people or sleeping with meaningless people."

Allison furrowed her brows, "how's this supposed to help me?"

Peter looked at Allison with a soft smile, "I made mistakes because I didn't know what to do. Allison, I'm telling you to listen to your heart. I know it sounds cliche but I promise it works."

"How?" Allison's voice was soft.

"When you're near someone you love, your heart races. You become nervous of embarrassing yourself. That's how you know who you like. And it doesn't matter about finding what your sexuality is, you don't need a label." Peter took Allison's hands into his own, "trust me. If you're searching for a label, it will only cause more problems. Be with who you like and let the rest sort itself out."

Allison smiled as Peter stood up to walk out, "thanks Peter."

Peter was at the door when he turned around, "oh, and Allison? You should talk to someone about your fears. It'll help."

Another chapter!!!!! So who's the mystery people? Will Allison figure out everything?? Fun fact: the part with Allison is actually part of what I feel. I'm straight but having all gay friends who say I give off gay vibes really messes with your thoughts.

It gets so confusing. The only thing that reminds me that I'm straight is my unhealthy obsession with every hot male in tv shows.

A/N: so I'm going through and editing and would very much like to say that I am not straight. I have been unlabeled for at most a year. I thought that for me personally I'll like who I like and not worry about labels.

ANYWAYS! Hope y'all enjoyed this!!!