Chapter Thirty-Four

Bobby glanced at the door before going back to reading his book. Ellen walked over and went to sit when Bobby stretch a leg out.

"Wouldn't do that if I was you." Bobby said, not looking up.

"Why not? No one else is sitting there."

"Cause that's Duke's spot." Bobby said as a hound about mid thigh walked into the room.

"What type of dog is that?"

"Hellhound. Bear is in the other room."

Ellen jumped back in surprise. "What the hell? Why do you have two hellhounds?!"

Bobby shrugged, "'cause a certain king of Hell is trying to get himself on my good side."

Ellen chuckled as she sat on the arm rest. "Well I'm here for a reason."

"Obviously."

"I've been trying to get ahold of the boys and no one is answering. Rufus couldn't reach them either. You got any idea where they are?"

Bobby shrugged, "haven't called me lately. Don't know where they took off to." Bobby scratched at his beard before sighing, "suppose I better go track 'em down."

"Bobby how are you going to do that? Their phones don't have trackers in them."

"Crowley get out here." Bobby half shouted.

Crowley walked into the living room from the kitchen. "Yes Robert?"

"Where are the boys at?" Bobby raises an eyebrow.

Crowley shrugged, "in a town call Beacon Hills."

Bobby scowled, "that's a fucking drive."

Ellen smirked a bit, "why don't we just have the demon get us there?"

Before Crowley could say anything Bobby leveled a glare at Ellen, "the demon's name is Crowley."

Ellen internally smiled. "Ok well can Crowley zap us there or something."

Crowley scowled, "I wanted to sleep!"

Bobby stared at Crowley until he sighed and snapped his fingers. Ellen stumbled slightly as she reorientated herself. "Shit I wasn't ready."

Bobby chuckled, "every time."

Bear and Duke sat and looked up at Bobby as if expecting something. "I don't have anything for you." Still they stayed seated. "Go find the boys."

Without another word the two hounds took off down the road. Crowley huffed, "I still don't get why they like you more."

"Oh quit your whining. Let's go find the boys."

Ellen followed a few steps behind the two as they bickered about the dogs. She kept glancing around, something about the place seemed off.

"Where'd Bear go?" Bobby asked and Duke came trotting back. "Bear! Get back here!"

A few seconds later Bear came running back. He hid behind Bobby's legs as Bobby tried to check on him. Crowley stifled a laugh. Even Ellen was amused as Bear kept moving behind Bobby.

"Bear sit still!" Bobby quickly make sure Bear wasn't hurt before he rolled his eyes and continued walking. "So dramatic. I wonder where he gets it from."

Crowley sputtered and he turned to state sharply at Bobby, "I am not dramatic!"

"Uh huh, sure you're not." Bobby grumbled as they continued to walk.

Duke walked up to a house and sat on the porch. Bear excitedly scratch at the door before turning back to Bobby and barking happily. Bobby glanced at the other two before walking up and knocking.

Bobby could hear yelling and something crashing before the door was opened. A middle aged man in a police uniform stood in the doorway. "Hello. How can I help you?"

Bobby glanced behind the man before speaking, "you have any boys stop by? Ones really tall with shaggy hair the other one has green eyes. They probably have two other men with them. Go by Dean and Sam?"

The man nodded, "yeah. Why do you want to know?"

Bobby huffed, "listen I just want to make sure my boys are alright. They haven't answered anyone lately and we're worried."

The man nodded and opened the door wider, "I'm Noah Stilinski. Those four showed up here for a visit. They're my late wife's brothers kids."

"Wasn't much of a dad to them." Bobby muttered as he stepped into the house.

"I'll go get them." Noah walked away and up a flight of stairs.

Bobby glanced around before moving his eyes to Duke and Bear who were growling at something. "You two, shut up."

Bear whined and trotted back to Bobby while Duke huffed and sat down. A moment later the stairs creaked as four men rushed down them.

"Bobby!" Dean exclaimed, "how'd you get here?"

Bobby pointed to Crowley, who was petting Duke. "You wanna tell me why you haven't answered anyone's calls lately?"

Dean paled, "shit."

Bobby raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms, "I'm waiting."

"Look Bobby, we didn't mean to! We just forgot them in the car and we've been hanging out here."

Bobby smacked Sam on the side of the head. "You coulda told someone where the hell you were going."

Dean hung his head and Sam rubbed where he'd been hit. "Sorry Bobby."

Castiel was staring at Crowley, "why do you have two hellhounds with you?"

That got Sam and Dean's attention. "You have hellhounds?!

Bobby rolled his eyes, "that's Bear and Duke. Crowley dumped them at my place cause they're mutts."

Bear seemed to glare at Bobby as he pawed at his jeans. Bobby grumbled about needy dogs as he pet Bear's head.

Crowley smiled a bit as he stood once more, "it's not like they'd be of much use when people can see them. I had no where else to bring them."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."