Chapter thirty-seven

Derek sat staring at the ruin around him. Walls had giant holes in them and the stairs were broken. Worse of all were the injuries. Cas was trying to wake up Dean who was slumped against the kitchen wall. Gabe was sitting in a corner and was practically shaking.

Stiles had a cut along his calf but it was shallow so he didn't worry about it too much. Isaac was helping Scott clean Lydias cut that ran along her stomach. Derek stumbled over to were Erica was weakly trying to get Boyd up.

Derek gently pulled her away and brought her to where Sam was cleaning Stiles's leg. Derek returned to Boyd and felt for a pulse. His heart stopped when he didn't feel one.

"No no nononononono... come on. Come on! Boyd!" Derek gently slapped his beta's face. He tried shaking him, he tried pressing on his chest. Nothing worked. Boyd remained unmoving.

Erica was still crying, she was weak from something Kali had hit her with and she knew she wouldn't heal. Carefully she got up and limped over to her mate. She collapsed next to him and gripped his hand.

"Erica, come on we have to get you healed." Derek pleaded. He didn't want to lose another beta. He didn't want to lose more of his family.

"D-Derek... I'm.. im not gonna... make it.." she had to stop to breath as her lungs worked harder to get air into them.

"No Erica don't talk like that." Derek knelt in front of her.

"I...I d-dont... want...to make it... Der...I-it...it hurts!" She cried.

Derek felt his eyes well up with tears but he blinked then back. He gently took his beta's hand, taking her pain as well. "I know Erica. I know. You'll be ok."

Erica smiles weakly, "s-so wi...ill...y..ou."

Sam had cleaned up Stiles's leg and now rushed over to his boyfriend. "Gabriel? Gabe?! Hey...hey look at me."

Gabe shakily raised his head, tears streaming down his face. "S-Sam?"

"Yeah...yeah it's me. Are you hurt?" Sam smiled gently, worry dominating his face.

"I...I don't..think so." Gabriel scrunched his eyebrows. "K-Kali...she hit me with something and then all...all I could see was you...with someone else." Gabriel choked on a sob.

Sam's face softened from worry to love. He pulled his boyfriend into his arms and rubbed his back. "Shhhh.. I'm not leaving you. Ever."

"P-promise?" Gabriel sniffled.

"Promise." Sam pulled back to press a kiss against his forehead.

"CAS!" Dean shouted as he jolted up.

Cas leaned back to narrowly miss getting hit in the head. "I'm here Dean."

Dean deflated in relief as he hugged his angel. "I'm glad you're ok." Then as if Dean remember what happened he looked around. "Is everyone ok?"

Derek sat holding Erica's limp hand with his head lowered. Stiles limped over and placed his hand on Derek's shoulder as he kneeled next to his mate. Derek looked up with tear stained cheeks. Stiles smiled sadly. He didn't say anything, just offered silent support.

Dean glanced at the two beta's slumped against each other. "Are they..." he broke off as Cas nodded.

Allison was hugging Lydia and Isaac was buried in Scott's arms.

There was silence for a bit and then Sam gently stood up, helping Gabe along the way. "Do you want to bury them?"

Derek nodded, head still lowered. "Yeah....there's a meadow not far from here. They'd love it."

Stiles wrapped his arm around his mate's shoulders and leaned into his bicep. "I'm sure they would.

Lol finally updated. Please do not come for me. This hurt to write.

A/N: while editing this I started crying