Chuuya Nakahara x Reader (not a) Lemon

Start from the beginning

"You know, I'm aware of the little space we have but we aren't that cramped," I smirked looking at him.

"True, but this spot seems a lot cozier." he rubbed his cheek against mine.

He might act tough around others, but the moment we are alone, he gets so clingy and adorable, it's hard to resist him.

"We should stay quiet, why else did you drag me in here if we're just going to get caught in the end." yet I can't make myself step away from his embrace.

"About the group on the east side of the city........" the others still haven't noticed we are here.

"I'll stay quiet, don't know about you though" he chuckled into my ear, bringing heat to them.

*sigh* even his breath feels pleasant.

Stay calm, even I don't want us to get caught now.

"Shhhhh, you need to keep quiet" he whispered, while his hands slowly traveled up and down my body.

"Chuuya, not now." I pressed my thighs together.

"But don't you feel hot, it's so cramped in here" he slowly started lifting my shirt.

"Mmm, Chuuya please," not here.

Then his breath got even closer to my skin, rising my body temperature even further. He started to slowly leave trails with his tongue on my neck, then the moment I twitched, he started to suck my sweet spot.

While he was teasing me with his mouth on my neck his hands were still traveling on my body but never completely coming to any sensitive spots, purposely trying to tease me.

"Chuuya, please, it's getting so hot" we can't not here.

"Let's end it here, Dazai, make sure to transfer these to the secretary" suddenly, Mori, Dazai, and everyone else stood up and started exiting the meeting room, leaving us alone again.

I immediately opened the door and jumped out.

"Chuuya......" I looked at my boyfriend, anger filling my eyes.

"Hmm." he just raised an eyebrow while a smirk appeared on his face.

"Grrr" you asshole.

"Let's go" he grabbed my hand again and ran out of the room, dragging me with him.

"Where to now?" I'm still feeling hot from before and now we're even running.

"Just you wait," he said without turning around.

After some running, we were in front of Chuuya's office. The moment he came close, he opened the door and pulled me inside.

I heard a clicking sound behind and then Chuuya stood in front of me again.

"Chuuya?" he slowly took my hand and kissed it.

"Sorry about before, lets finish what I started," he whispered as he leads me to the couch.

Chuuya pulls me close and lightly kisses my neck.

"Mmm... Wait." warm fingers trace the outline of my hips, then touche the belt on my pants. He undoes the clasp without hesitation and my pants fall to the floor.

"I rather like exposing you little by little. Maybe next here."

"Oh, Chuuya!" he slides his face over to my shoulder and takes my shoulder strap in his lips, then slowly and provocatively pulls it down.

That gesture, the look in his eyes, and everything else leaves me flustered and steals away all rational thought.

Chuuya's tongue then trails along my exposed chest, and I'm close to forgetting even to keep from crying out.

"Whoa there. Did your knees go weak from pleasure? Looks like you got too much of a taste."

"Stop teasing me." I barely got the words out.

"Forgive me, it's all out of love." Chuuya then picks me up and gently sets me down on the couch. 

"Once I make you mine, there is no going back. You will wake up next to me and fall asleep inside my arms. Once you become my wife, you can never turn back, you hear that." he said with piercing eyes.

"I know. But in exchange, I'll get to be with you forever, right?" I said.

"*sigh* My plans of seducing you are getting turned on their head. Where did you learn how to make me so happy?" he asked.

"Huh?" what does he mean by that?

"Never mind. I'll get all those answers from you later. Right now, give your body to me." Chuuya pulls me into his arms, then again, he puts his lips to my neck.

My thoughts melt away by the feeling of affection and longing greater than I could've imagined.

"I'm going to lose my self-control if you look at me with such an expression." Chuuya removes his jacket and climbs on top of me without hesitation.

"There is no getting away from me now," he says in a husky tone.

"Sure sounds like something a villain would say" I joke.

"Well, you are the one who fell in love with this villain," he says.

"I have no regrets though. I wanted you from the first moment I laid my eyes on you" I said.

"And was filled with the desire to see to it that you never looked at any man other than me," he said in a serious tone.

"Chuuya"

"I will love you with everything I have to give. You'd better be ready," he said.

When I put my arms around Chuuya's neck and plead for a kiss, soft lips quickly come down to meet mine.

All of my clothing is torn away. My bare skin breaks in a faint sweat and I feel slightly more alert than usual.

I gasp for breath as Vance seeks out the sensitive spots on my body. He stares at me with a heated gaze.

"I love you (Y/N). From now on, no matter what obstacles try to stand in my way, I will never let you go,"

"Don't worry. Even if you try to let go, I'll hold on tight. So stay with me forever," I reassure him.

"I love you. And I'm going to make sure you take responsibility for making me feel this way," I say.

"Naturally. I vow for the rest of my life to stay by your side." I must be the happiest person in the entire world. I get to love someone so dear to me and be loved by him back.

Completely at the mercy of Chuuya's affection and pleasure, I slowly close my eyes.