"Don't babe me." you swatted his hand away from your shoulder and glared at him. 

"What's wrong?" he asked confused.

"Now only you remembered me huh? Why.. did your Suzy run away?" you grumbled.

Jungkook grinned widely understanding what it's all about. He got closer and took your hand.

"Did my baby get jealous?" he asked to tease you more.

"Jealous my ass." you stumbled and Jungkook quickly held you. 

"Oh my god. You are so wasted. Let's get you home." he wrapped his arm around your shoulder to walk you out. But you started acting like a brat. 

"Let go of me. I'm staying here." you stomped your feet and hang on the statue. 

"Y/n. come with me." Jungkook tried to pull you away but you struggled to hold on tight.

"Babe either you come with me or else I will carry you in front of everyone." he said half serious half jokingly. 

"No. Go away. Go t-t your tat stup- S..Suzzy who was aalll over you." you started talking funnier making him laugh a little.

"What's so funny? I- I'm Joke t you? You le-left me alone." you said angrily slipping up.

"No I didn't. You said you wanted to be with Aera. So that's why I let you do what you wanted." he tried to explain but you were not listening to him.

"Oh really! I you sure you d-ditched me because you wanted to f-flirt." you said finally standing up and walking up to Jungkook to close the distance to look at his face. 

"Oh god babe. Suzy is like a sister to us, we know each other since we were kids. She is always like that, there is nothing going on between us like you think. Don't you trust me?" he asked cupping your face. 

You stared into his eyes and even though you were drunk you could see that Jungkook will never look at someone else like that. 

"I do but I don't trust her." you said feeling a little dizzy.

"Okay let's talk about this at home okay? Come lets go." he tried to hold your hand but you crossed your arms.

"I'm still mad at you. Just take me home." you said looking away.

"Ok then just follow me." he said  and started walking finding everything so cute. He couldn't wait to see your reaction tomorrow when you come to your senses. He could already imagine you blushing and hiding out of embarrassment. 

He turned to look at you and panicked when you were not there next to him. He quickly rushed back only to see you walking the opposite way. Jungkook quickly caught up to you and stopped you.

"Y/n where are you going? I told you to follow me." he said holding you back.

"No. let go of me. I need to go in there." you said pointing to the event hall.

"For what?" he asked trying to hold you down.

"I want to give her a piece of my mind so that she knows her limit with My man!" you started cursing Suzy. 

My Man!

Jungkook couldn't help but feel so happy that you called him your man and was ready to fight for him. Normally you were not the type to do that. But seeing you drunk, getting jealous and being possessive while being this cute. He just fell more in love with you when he thought he has reached his limits in loving you. This showed him how much he meant to you. He didn't care about where he was, he just grabbed you and kissed you. One because he was overwhelmed and two to shut you up and drag you home. 

-

Once Jungkook managed to get you to his personal floor he grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder unable to control you as you started acting up again.

"Yahhhh!! Jeon Jungkook...PUT ME DOWN!" you screamed but he just walked to the front door and opened it unbothered. 

As soon as he got to his room, he put you down on his bed and let out a deep breaths feeling tired putting up with you.

"Gosh you are a such a bad girl when you are drunk." he flashed his teeth smiling broadly. 

"Yah! was that necessary?" you stomped your feet towards him with a big frown. 

"Yes it was. Because you were being a brat. A cute adorable brat." he said pushing your hair back away from your face and leaned down to kiss you. 

Without protesting, like a magnet you kissed him back. But all of sudden you felt dizzy again and your stomach started hurting along with a chest burn. You pushed Jungkook away and clutched your head. 

"Hey what's wrong?" he asked but you looked around and when you saw the bathroom you rushed into it. Jungkook followed you quickly. You gagged and coughed a little. Jungkook held your hair back and started rubbing your back trying to make you feel better. 

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned as you waited but everything seemed to be under control. You splashed some water on to your face and turned to him. And the biggest mistake he ever did was that he unintentionally hugged you tight making you throw up a little on him.

You quickly pulled away and let out the rest. Jungkook didn't complain, instead he got down next to you and help you ease the discomfort. Once you were done he lifted you off from the floor and made you sit on the counter. 

"Stay here." he ordered and you gave a nod.

He got down and cleaned up the mess. He could see that you were about to get knocked out. So he hurried up and then removed the shirt to throw it to the side. He quickly went over to you and cleaned you up carefully. 

Thinking that the dress might be uncomfortable on you to sleep in. He quickly went and took out one of his big T-shirts. 

"Come here. Let me help you to put this on." he said softly getting you off the counter. 

He slowly put the shirt on and reached for your dress zipper from underneath to take it off. It didn't feel right to look, specially when you were not in your right mind, so he looked away while at it and successfully took it off.

"Now let's get you to bed." he said and without a word you went and laid down on his bed. 

Jungkook smiled and went over to tuck you in. It was the first time he is having a girl sleep on his bed and knowing that it was you he was more than happy.

"Sleep well babe. good night." he kissed your head.

As he was about to move away, you quickly held his hand. When he turned, you were looking at him with so much love. 

"Please lie down next to me." you murmured. 

"I don't want to be alone. You are mine Jungkook. Only mine." you said tears forming in your eyes. 

Jungkook realized that today seeing him with another girl must have cause insecurities within you. Specially after what you have been through. Jungkook cursed at himself for being so thoughtless. His heart softened looking at you. He quickly climbed over and wrapped you up in his arms.

"Yes babe I'm only yours. And you are only mine too. I will never hurt you." he said kissing your temple. You snuggled closer to him and hugged him tight. 

"I believe you!" you whispered.