"Uhh! nothing, I was just checking that painting in that far corner." You said pointing towards the other end and took a long sip.

"Mmm..this taste so sweet and nice." you said looking at the drink you are holding. 

"I agree. I really like this white wine." Aera said taking a sip. It didn't take long as Jin walked in and took Aera away to introduce her to someone. You were left completely alone. 

So you turned your attention to Jungkook and the rest who were standing few feet away from you laughing and chatting. You eyed the girl as she kept patting and touching Jungkook's arm while smiling brightly at him. You chugged down your drink as they moved to another place to talk to someone. 

You stood up and slowly followed without being spotted so you could keep an eye on her. You could tell that she was eyeing Jungkook like he was her candy. When the waiter passed you grabbed another drink to sip and act cool. But truthfully you were feeling jealous. 

And you were slowly getting pissed off because she was openly flirting with him and he was letting her do it. 

Aren't I suppose to be his date?

You cursed thinking how he didn't even care to look for you. All these days he has been clingy and all, but now once he saw this pretty girl he don't even remember you. Your body was fuming with anger as she leaned in and whispered something in his ear and he gave her a charming smile.

Without realizing you had too much to drink and started to feel stuffy. You needed some fresh air. So you decided to go out of the hall.

-

Jungkook had a hard time getting away from his friends. It's been so long since they met him and he should at least listen to them. But he couldn't stop thinking about you. He wanted you next to him but earlier you blamed him for taking so much of your time that you didn't get to speak to your friends. And when he saw you laughing and enjoying with Aera he decided to let you be. 

He looked around searching for you but you were nowhere to be seen. Thinking that you must be with Aera he continued chatting with his friends. After sometime he spotted Aera with Jin talking to someone else. He started getting worried so he excused himself and walked up to Aera.

"Noona did you see Y/n? I thought she was with you." he asked concerned looking around. 

"No I haven't seen her in a while. I thought maybe she was with you." she said. 

"Maybe she went out. I'll just call her and see." Jungkook took his phone out and dialed your number as he walked outside looking for you. It was ringing but no answer. He tried again and as he stepped outside he heard your ringtone. He walked towards the sound and cut the line when he finally spotted you. 

You seemed to be talking to someone very seriously. Jungkook took long strides to get to you quickly but ended up confused because no one was around. Once he was close enough he couldn't help but chuckle when he realized that you were talking to a statue near the rest rooms. 

You were pointing a finger at it and slurring words swaying a little.

"Y/n are you okay?" he asked placing a hand on your shoulder. 

You looked up at him and then turned the finger to him. 

"H-How did you get here. Y-you were here j-just now." you turned back to the statue and then back at him.

"Babe.. are you drunk?" he asked in surprise. He was a bit amused by the way you were acting but he wondered when you got this drunk. Jungkook knows that you barely drink because your alcohol tolerance is very very low.